Check your account email address ×

President Thin Skin Slams Dr. Birx

There are more Trump signs than Biden signs in my neighborhood. There's even a few leftover 'Hillary for Prison' signs from 4years ago, lol. Trump won't win the state though. 

• Gold Member
48 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Only morons vote for a candidate by how many signs he has. Doing so screams I’m uninformed and live in a fuckin cave.

Right, smart people vote for who they're told too by the DNC/RNC.  :news:

Edited by Kivalo

2 hours ago, ckf said:

There are more Trump signs than Biden signs in my neighborhood. There's even a few leftover 'Hillary for Prison' signs from 4years ago, lol. Trump won't win the state though. 

trump prob wins northern maine again which will get him an EC vote.  Which is kind of funny since  those areas are supported by all the state funding produced in the southern third that will vote Biden.  I do actually agree with the way Maine distributes their EC vote.  All states should do that over winner take all if we are not going to count every vote in this country.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

trump prob wins northern maine again which will get him an EC vote.  Which is kind of funny since  those areas are supported by all the state funding produced in the southern third that will vote Biden.  I do actually agree with the way Maine distributes their EC vote.  All states should do that over winner take all if we are not going to count every vote in this country.

I might as well stay home. You know Illinois is going to Biden, along with NY and Cali. I’d bet my left nut on those three.

Edited by Edmo

Just now, f7ben said:

Minnesota will be going to Biden by wide margin. Trump is absolute garbage so it’s not surprising at all

I have a feeling it will be closer in Minnesota than you think.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Michigan is in play...should be interesting.

I think Trump wins Michigan but who knows. It will be interesting fo sure

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

I might as well stay home. You know Illinois is going to Biden, along with NY and Cali. I’d bet my left nut on those three.

Biden wins the entire northeast with the possible exception of 1 EC vote in Maine. 

FL and the upper midwest will decide this election just like they did in 12 and 16 as he's not picking up any state that went Blue in 16.    

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Biden wins the entire northeast with the possible exception of 1 EC vote in Maine. 

FL and the upper midwest will decide this election just like they did in 12 and 16 as he's not picking up any state that went Blue in 16.    

I know a Trumper who a couple months ago was saying Trump would win California. :lol:

• Haha 2

On 8/3/2020 at 4:35 PM, Snake said:

Route 201 corridor... The Forks to Skowhegan. 

The sign count:

Trump 26

Biden 2 

Makes sense :news: 

The average household income in Skowhegan is $45,860 with a poverty rate of 21.21%.

28 minutes ago, frenchy said:

The average household income in Skowhegan is $45,860 with a poverty rate of 21.21%.

poor rural whites love them some trump just like poor urban blacks love them their dems.  somerset county which entails Skowhegan to Jackman has a average household income of even less than that.  Good people though up that way   

Edited by Angry ginger

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

21% poverty..........eeeeeesssh.

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hardcore Trump country

i'm sure the poverty numbers where you are are is in the same ballpark.  Areas whose industries have passed them by tend to be as people hang on there even though the economy is never coming back like it was  

Skowhegan is a typical new england mill town,  down to 8-9k people now and the older population skews the numbers.  Heard the other day maine has the second oldest population in the country and lots of them are in these old towns where housing is cheap and income low.  Maine loses lots of their young to southern NE when they go to college and don't come back. The pubs have tried to make it a better business climate to reduce that but the dems are intent on fucking the state up.  FTR big difference between yankee pubs and those whacked out religious fucks that seem to be prevalent in the rest of the country

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i'm sure the poverty numbers where you are are is in the same ballpark.  Areas whose industries have passed them by tend to be as people hang on there even though the economy is never coming back like it was  

Skowhegan is a typical new england mill town,  down to 8-9k people now and the older population skews the numbers.  Heard the other day maine has the second oldest population in the country and lots of them are in these old towns where housing is cheap and income low.  Maine loses lots of their young to southern NE when they go to college and don't come back. The pubs have tried to make it a better business climate to reduce that but the dems are intent on fucking the state up.  FTR big difference between yankee pubs and those whacked out religious fucks that seem to be prevalent in the rest of the country

Ah no

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

x2

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

never heard of that. I thought EC was all or none for every state. They have the authority to split them? 

Just now, frenchy said:

never heard of that. I thought EC was all or none for every state. They have the authority to split them? 

Yes it’s up to the states. Maine and Nebraska split their EC votes.

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ah no

really where is this 8-10k person city near you thats dependent on 1 industry thats been a roller coaster and somehow doesn't have high poverty.   Place like VIrginia MN which is similar to Skowhegan in size and ethnic breakdown has a poverty rate even higher than Skowhegan.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

really where is this 8-10k person city near you thats dependent on 1 industry thats been a roller coaster and somehow doesn't have high poverty.   Place like VIrginia MN which is similar to Skowhegan in size and ethnic breakdown has a poverty rate even higher than Skowhegan.  

BUT HOW MANY TRUMP SIGNS ARE THERE!!!????

54 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Take a look at St. Louis county. Virginia is a dirty fucking shithole