Check your account email address ×

Trump Suggests Delaying Election

• Platinum Contributing Member

Fortunately it’s up to Congress and it’s pretty clear he is setting the stage for not leaving office if he loses the election.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/trump-suggests-unprecedented-delay-to-november-election/2542252/%3famp

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fortunately it’s up to Congress and it’s pretty clear he is setting the stage for not leaving office if he loses the election.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/trump-suggests-unprecedented-delay-to-november-election/2542252/%3famp

Did Gore immediately concede?   Why would either candidate immediately concede if there were issues raised about certain states which include just very close races that trigger automatic recounts. 

States that have done mail in ballots for primaries still have races undecided because of issues.   If we have countrywide mail in ballots be prepared to not know who won until after xmas.    

I know you have an innate urge to defend this guy but he has been talking about election fraud constantly and now delaying the election and this won’t be a replay of 2000...it will be clear cut for one of them and if it’s Biden my opinion is that Trump won’t leave without a fight.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know you have an innate urge to defend this guy but he has been talking about election fraud constantly and now delaying the election and this won’t be a replay of 2000...it will be clear cut for one of them and if it’s Biden my opinion is that Trump won’t leave without a fight.

No I have an innate urge to defend facts or refute falsehoods spread about a guy that I feel has done a pretty good job at issues I feel are important.

Was my post wrong in some way factually?   Did Gore not fight the results in the courts?   Do close results trigger automatic recounts?   Have mail in primaries not had issues?

I do not agree with this tweet but as it relates to the interview with Chris Wallace and the question about accepting the election Trump was spot on.  No candidate would answer it any differently nor should they.  

https://www.njspotlight.com/2020/06/one-in-10-ballots-rejected-in-last-months-vote-by-mail-elections/

Previous studies of absentee ballots show a significant percentage of voters being disenfranchised.  (votes not counting)

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

No I have an innate urge to defend facts or refute falsehoods spread about a guy that I feel has done a pretty good job at issues I feel are important.

Was my post wrong in some way factually?   Did Gore not fight the results in the courts?   Do close results trigger automatic recounts?   Have mail in primaries not had issues?

I do not agree with this tweet but as it relates to the interview with Chris Wallace and the question about accepting the election Trump was spot on.  No candidate would answer it any differently nor should they.  

Derp

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think his tweet was retarded. But the setting the stage to no leave is bs. If he loses in a landslide he leaves. If it close and there are Irregularities my guess is that he would contest but it would be a legal contest and he would leave once the matter was settled if it was in Biden’s favor

Edited by jtssrx

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I think his tweet was retarded. But the setting the stage to no leave is bs. If he loses in a landslide he leaves. If it close and there are Irregularities my guess is that he would contest but it would be a legal contest and he would leave once the matter was settled if it was in Biden’s favor

Jimmy thinks he will barricade himself inside the WH.  :lol2:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

https://www.njspotlight.com/2020/06/one-in-10-ballots-rejected-in-last-months-vote-by-mail-elections/

Previous studies of absentee ballots show a significant percentage of voters being disenfranchised.  (votes not counting)

You just did it again.

Just now, Highmark said:

Jimmy thinks he will barricade himself inside the WH.  :lol2:

He has already hid in his bunker...no telling what he’ll do.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You just did it again.

Reply with facts.   Oh the horror.  :lol:  

If 10% plus of the mail in ballots are rejected and Trump wins you think Biden and the dems won't end up in court?  Did you read the link?

Imagine the shit show this would cause nationwide no matter who is winning.

Ballots Rejected in May 12 Elections
Elections for nonpartisan municipal governing bodies, school boards and fire districts were held in 32 communities throughout New Jersey on May 12. All of these elections were conducted completely using mail-in ballots. About 17.4% of 684,375 ballots sent in 31 of the municipalities (no data was available for Old Bridge's fire district election) were returned. Of 119,087 ballots returned, 11,453 or 9.6% were rejected.
Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He has already hid in his bunker...no telling what he’ll do.

:lol:  

Here is my issue, the democrats say there is nearly zero evidence of election fraud and there shouldnt be a problem with mail in ballots. If that is the case then what was that huge investigation and multiple indictments over Russian interference about? If it was such a non-issue then why did they wring up all of those people on unrelated charges over Russian collusion? We dont need more drama, keep the polls open

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Here is my issue, the democrats say there is nearly zero evidence of election fraud and there shouldnt be a problem with mail in ballots. If that is the case then what was that huge investigation and multiple indictments over Russian interference about? If it was such a non-issue then why did they wring up all of those people on unrelated charges over Russian collusion? We dont need more drama, keep the polls open

While fraud is a concern it pales in comparison to the other issues with massive mail in voting.   Look at what happened in NJ?   That's a pretty significant sample and just one of many.

Hell one guy did a his own small study and the post office lost 3% of the ballots.  :lol:  

Matches other studies.

3%

Considering the Percentage of Lost Mail in US Postal System — Doculivery Solves Many Problems. What percentage of mail is lost by the US post office? Wikipedia says 3%

Edited by Highmark

The polls are going to be open as far as I know and people have been voting absentee for years. Also I said if the election shows a clear cut winner so you can stop bringing up Al Gore Highmark. No reason to delay the election.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Maybe Trump is just tryna trigger the libs again.

Trump: Oh coronavirus is too dangerous to go to the polls? Maybe we should delay the election? 

Democrats: Holy shit he will be president forever! Open the polls!

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Anler said:

There’s fraud in every election adding mail in voting adds another layer of fraud. Democrats fight voter ID because they know there is fraud. The bs reason they use voter Suppression is a lie

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trump: Oh coronavirus is too dangerous to go to the polls? Maybe we should delay the election? 

It amazes me how many times the lefties lose their shit over Trump's off the cuff comments or tweets.

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It amazes me how many times the lefties lose their shit over Trump's off the cuff comments or tweets.

He plays them like a fiddle.

12 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

He plays them like a fiddle.

I’m not a leftie and he just says stupid shit but of course it’s just off the cuff comments designed to piss off librulz. You’re the ones being played. 🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m not a leftie and he isn’t playing anybody...he just says stupid shit but of course it’s just off the cuff comments designed to piss off librulz. You’re the ones being played. 🤣

The Democrats are running a dementia patient and the righties are being played?  The best you could say about Biden is before he had dementia the worst thing he did was plagiarism.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

The Democrats are running a dementia patient and the righties are being played?  The best you could say about Biden is before he had dementia the worst thing he did was plagiarism.

WTF does Biden have to do with Trumps comments and your assertion that he is playing the lefties? 

Putin is running Trumps re election now there is no filter. From deploying goon squads to major cities for no reasons to implying he’s now concerned with the pandemic and thinks he can delay Election Day.

The above is what dictators do.

The deaf, dumb and blind Trump supporters here cannot see this.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The way Hillary did?

BWAHAHAHAHA