Check your account email address ×

Trump threatens to mobilize 75,000 federal troops.

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No...it doesn’t 

Nobody gives two shits about the constitution until it comes to guns. They've already forfeited pretty much most of our rights. Willingly. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Federal agents are generally prohibited from being deployed in law enforcement capacity and any civil unrest is a states rights issue. 

Federal agents are granted authority to protect confederate statues. 

21 hours ago, spin_dry said:

3/4 of the federal force. Cool. 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

We have a constitution .....we expect it to be followed

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Nobody gives two shits about the constitution until it comes to guns. They've already forfeited pretty much most of our rights. Willingly. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

“Proactively Arresting”....but hey Trump ordered it  so it’s all good.

What do you call 2 people planning to commit a crime?

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

Marching around apprehending people illegally detaining them when they aren’t threatening fed property is what’s going on

only people crying about it are non property owners and people who live in the area with out family's to protect . it a state refuses to protect it people the fed should jump in . the fed should have jumped in to Minneapolis and st Paul day fucking 2 . as soon as they did the rats ran for cover

• Like 1

• Gold Member
21 hours ago, f7ben said:

We have a constitution .....we expect it to be followed

A very large portion of this country has little knowledge of the constitution and what little they do know they only want adhered to when it suits them.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, Snake said:

What do you call 2 people planning to commit a crime?

Oh...so this is how law enforcement is done now...

32562F16-9CAD-44F9-A432-4FB01E194A04.jpeg.81ea9384797e70a18ec61b97c64cff36.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

How does a Fed Brown Shirt esyablish conspiracy while snatching people off the street?

Or are you brain dead fucks unclear on how probably cause and charging someone with a crime works?

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

How does a Fed Brown Shirt esyablish conspiracy while snatching people off the street?

Or are you brain dead fucks unclear on how probably cause and charging someone with a crime works?

So you're saying you can't be arrested for plotting a crime? Tell me more Mr wizard 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Some cops are called 'detectives', or in some cases, 'investigators'. I hear they employ tactics of intelligence gathering, or some such thing.

54 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

So you're saying you can't be arrested for plotting a crime? Tell me more Mr wizard 

Walking down the street carrying a rock or bottle of kerosine is not a crime. Detaining that person because you think they might throw that rock or kerosine is indeed a crime.

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

Pouts has never heard of a crime called conspiracy :lol:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Give this man a fucking cigar.

And shove one up Smales ass.

I know what a conspiracy is and two people on the street standing there isn’t one unless there has been an investigation and evidence that they are planning a crime so take your cigar little MoeMoe and shove it you our own ass...dripper IDGAF what you do. 👍🏼

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know what a conspiracy is and two people on the street standing there isn’t one unless there has been an investigation and evidence that they are planning a crime so take your cigar little MoeMoe and shove it you our own ass...dripper IDGAF what you do. 👍🏼

59 minutes ago, Snake said:

Some cops are called 'detectives', or in some cases, 'investigators'. I hear they employ tactics of intelligence gathering, or some such thing.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Yeah these are “detectives” conducting an investigation on the fly...funny how you are anti cop and Mr. Constitution right up until the point Trump/Barr order this shit...real man of  your convictions ‘eh MoeMoe. 🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah these are “detectives” conducting an investigation on the fly...funny how you are anti cop and Mr. Constitution right up until the point Trump/Barr order this shit...real man of  your convictions ‘eh MoeMoe. 🤣

:owned:

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you think that they're just grabbing people off the street and they haven't looked at all on websites where they're organizing and plotting crimes? It's a good thing you decided to paint houses not be a detective that's for sure

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You could say the same about me but if the local police are not going to do their job and stop this s*** what are you left to do

obviously letting the temper tantrum continue is not doing any good for anyone so what's your solution?