Check your account email address ×

This is the Problem With Cops!

4 minutes ago, irv said:

It'd be a tough task deciding who is the dumbest, most ignorant, brainwashed moron on this site, Pouty, but if there was a poll, I'm sure you'd be at the top or very close to it. :news:

Yah....poll a bunch of bootlicking fucking morons like you and I’m sure snacks doesn’t fair well

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, irv said:

It'd be a tough task deciding who is the dumbest, most ignorant, brainwashed moron on this site, Pouty, but if there was a poll, I'm sure you'd be at the top or very close to it. :news:

Oh wow Irv you just earned some more pats on the head from the fellas...good job little buddy!!! :lol:

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

I attended a Pro Police rally here a few days ago. 

Approximately 50 people came out to show their support for law enforcement today, Thursday, July 2, in the City of Hayward near the intersection of Highways 27 and 63. 

Many said they wanted law enforcement to know there is public support for them and understand the difficulties of their duties. 

Most of those interviewed by the Sawyer County Record say recent protests around the country after the death of George Floyd, 46, who died in the custody of City of Minneapolis Police on May 25, has unjustly tainted all law enforcement because of a few "bad apples."

Did you wear you maga hat and tell everyone you can't wear a facemask cause of your asthma :dunno: 

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Did you wear you maga hat and tell everyone you can't wear a facemask cause of your asthma :dunno: 

Don't have a MAGA hat and I saw no one wearing a mask.

https://www.apg-wi.com/sawyer_county_record/free/they-came-out-to-support-law-enforcement/article_b14f3cb0-bc96-11ea-a468-a36d84ffbf29.html

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Ask them to kindly support defunding all LEO agencies so we can rid ourselves of their scourge on freedom 

yah cuz we know a lawless nation would work SO well.                                                  :wtf:

• Thanks 1

Lets see,

You want to defund and get rid of cops   AND you want to take every ones guns away?  So tell me in what utopia is this somehow going to work?  Damn there is some really fucking stupid people on this site lately.  And they all seem to suffer from a bad case of TDS.

From somebody that worked with them, I can see why so many people hate cops. I hated a lot of them myself.

That's why this DEFUND movement is getting so much traction. Too many cops are fukkin punks. Not all, but a lot. 

9 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Like Ben could protect himself 😂

WTF you gonna do? Tell them to kill themselves? Cause those fucking matchstick arms aren't gonna do sweet fuck all!

:finger:

I’d beat you like the little half man fat ass you are. Maybe choke you a bit first fat boy. You look like a younger version of znutty. 

Edited by f7ben

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

I’d beat you like the little half man fat ass you are. Maybe choke you a bit first fat boy. You look like a younger version of znutty. 

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol::lol::lol:

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yah....poll a bunch of bootlicking fucking morons like you and I’m sure snacks doesn’t fair well

Welcome back, Benny. Glad to see you got the well needed coddling from TBP that you sought out and needed so badly. 

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh wow Irv you just earned some more pats on the head from the fellas...good job little buddy!!! :lol:

Did you learn to wipe your own ass yet, Snacks? :news:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, irv said:

Welcome back, Benny. Glad to see you got the well needed coddling from TBP that you sought out and needed so badly. 

Did you learn to wipe your own ass yet, Snacks? :news:

Weak (and stupid) even for you Irv.