Check your account email address ×

Civil Rights Pioneer Has Died

We were at an ice-cream stand about 30 years ago, standing in line behind a black guy with his wife (?) and kids. The guy put his finger on one nostril, and blew his nose onto the parking lot, then blew his other nostril onto the parking lot, right in front of everybody. 

Had to be one of the most-disgusting things I've ever seen in my life.  Maybe this is what blacks do down south, and why they are hated so much by white southerners.

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Bunch of fucking idiots!

SJW has many synonyms.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

ABC mews commentary was how ironic it was that he died at the same time Trump was arresting peaceful protesters fighting for equality. 

Hard hitting journalism!

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Poor Pouty and his tribe of FS social warriors.  So weak, so feeble, so fucking ignorant.  But hear them roar!!!!!!!

:lol:

If I'm on the opposite side of an issue looking at you all is well.

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Bunch of fucking idiots!

Shouldn't you be chasing Uncle Snotty around and talking about cock...get to it.

4 hours ago, BOHICA said:

So you can hate an African American without beings racist much like MC hates Japs and does not consider himself racist

No, hating an entire people makes you racist regardless. IMO

However, what I've witnessed here is many hate everyone who is brown or black regardless.

I get the disdain for the hood-rat, gang-banger inner city blacks. What I don't get is the broad brush hate.

Edited by Big Crappie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If I'm on the opposite side of an issue looking at you all is well.

Shouldn't you be chasing Uncle Snotty around and talking about cock...get to it.

That’s what it’s all about for most now...just taking the side of lunacy describing itself as righteousness to try and be edgy and upset others.  Well done! Winning!

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No. I call out stupidity.

Every post of yours is

#1 anti Trump

#2 pro black.

So either you're a democunt for life and your daughter is banging a black dude

Or

Your a fucking idiot

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

We were at an ice-cream stand about 30 years ago, standing in line behind a black guy with his wife (?) and kids. The guy put his finger on one nostril, and blew his nose onto the parking lot, then blew his other nostril onto the parking lot, right in front of everybody. 

Had to be one of the most-disgusting things I've ever seen in my life.  Maybe this is what blacks do down south, and why they are hated so much by white southerners.

That is gross !! Almost as gross as posting a toilet bowl pic of bowel movement 

2 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

No, hating an entire people makes you racist regardless. IMO

However, what I've witnessed here is many hate everyone who is brown or black regardless.

I get disdain for the hood-rat, gang-banger inner city blacks. What I don't get is the broad brush hate.

What if you like some blacks - but dislike others?