Check your account email address ×

Doesn’t Want To Be Distracted

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Is it really a pandemic now??

It's a FuLl ON EarTH ExTInctioN PaNDYMic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

If you disagree and refuse to be a pants shitting retard, you are clearly a racist.

• Haha 3

Just now, Mainecat said:

Now niece explains his lifelong selfish demeanor in her book.

I bet you've done worlds of good for many along your sad life.  :lol: 

I bet you haven't done a fucking thing for anybody but yourself...and still turned out to be on the losing end of society.  Truth.

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Poor Sad Snacks, Orange Man is aggravating your vagina once again. Don’t scratch too hard you might tear a labia. :lmao:

ssdd....I know what side I"m on.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Poor Sad Snacks, Orange Man is aggravating your vagina once again. Don’t scratch too hard you might tear a labia. :lmao:

You might be slightly humorous if you came up with some decent material Chud The Dud...be better!😂

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You might be slightly humorous if you came up with some decent material Chud The Dud...be better!😂

Oh, IDK...I thought the "tear your labia" comment was pretty funny.  :dunno:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You should take your own advice because Chud the Dud is a real gut buster. :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, IDK...I thought the "tear your labia" comment was pretty funny.  :dunno:

I did also but I should know better, usually females don’t find it humorous when you make fun of their genitalia. :lmao:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

It's time for the rest of the country to open up and stop being distracted by this "pandemic".....but I guess that's reserved for the peaceful protests.

Why should the president be focused on the skewed data anyway?....False covid deaths and false positive #'s. And cases that have about a 99% survival rate.:whatever2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god what an orange shitstain.🤣

and what would you have him do ? state's have the power to run tbere state.  should he sit around and read the data and then what call the states and give his 2 cents ? 

you cunts will cry line no tomorrow if he even attempts to close travel in to the countery or puts nation wide mandates out about masks or travel or pretty much anything he would do . so yep why bother fucking with simthing you have zero power to control ? really what would you have him do that would not make your cunt drip ? 

6 hours ago, snoughnut said:

I did also but I should know better, usually females don’t find it humorous when you make fun of their genitalia. :lmao:

I also did a chuckel I also did a smirk when someone got a drippy cunt over it right on Q

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Good for him.  Focus on what matters right now.  

His Covid relief package was the biggest bailout in the history of the universe with more to come. What else is a bigger issue right now? 

4 hours ago, frenchy said:

His Covid relief package was the biggest bailout in the history of the universe with more to come. What else is a bigger issue right now? 

creating a lane on freeways for non esental workers would be a good place to start 

bail out was a fucking sham and unforgivable. every one involved needs to have a arm removed 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, frenchy said:

Getting our economy and businesses going again without irrational and political fear mongering, for one.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Getting our economy and businesses going again without irrational and political fear mongering, for one.

and that's not happening without a better grasp on the spread of this thing. Anything else? 

15 minutes ago, frenchy said:

and that's not happening without a better grasp on the spread of this thing. Anything else? 

Did you only read half my post or, just failed to Understand it?

But since you brought it up, who, exactly, is in charge of determining a “grasp on the spread of this thing”?  The political media?  Because that’s who is apparently taken charge in eyes that aren’t clouded by utter clownery.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Did you only read half my post or, just failed to Understand it?

But since you brought it up, who, exactly, is in charge of determining a “grasp on the spread of this thing”?  The political media?  Because that’s who is apparently taken charge in eyes that aren’t clouded by utter clownery.

trump must be a pretty weak leader if he allowed that to happen. 

• Like 1