Closed Trail Thread

Yes Its time for our Provincial and Federal Judges to GROW SOME BALLS and start tossing "slip and fall" cases out of our courts.

We used to laugh at "the stupid Americans" with their ambulance chaser lawyers they allowed , now Canada is worse off.

"GEE I was walking outside in January in Canada and I slipped and fell on some ice" Now I get to sue someone. 

And they get paid !

WTF ??????????

Also for Government to "CAP" insurance prices for insurance they legislate to be mandatory.

Insurance will kill organized snowmobiling and we will be back to a free for all situation like sledding was 30 yrs ago - just go ride wherever you find enough snow - no trail systems.

NO groomers other than finding the odd locals trail groomed with homemade drags.

Our governments in Canada and our Judicial systems have become filled with MORONS

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This has been your schtick for years now yet people are still sledding. Do you have anything different to talk about or are you just waiting for the day to come years from now to say, I told ya so? 

If said clubhouse was sold while the club still existed then the club fold or threw in the towel the district would then take over said clubs accounts so if said clubhouse money was in there then woul

Yes you can still go south from the parking lot to E108.