Check your account email address ×

Cloth Mask don’t work

13 hours ago, Tinker said:

You meatheads are gonna be 33% of the world's infection by the end of the month... All Y'all are only 4.3% of the world's population !!

Build more fn walls !!! 

It is sad to watch.  And hard to live.

Inlaws are scattered throughout Europe.  I think most people in the U.S. would be damn pissed if they realized how close to normal life has already become. 

The longer we kick and scream, the longer it will take.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Snake said:

Click thread

back then the message was don't wear masks as they do not provide protection against contracting the virus. 

Now the message is wearing one prevents the spread from the person who is wearing one in close contact/indoors.

This is pretty simple stuff for those who pay attention and don't just frantically search twitter for gotcha headlines. 

Edited by frenchy
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

back then the message was don't wear masks as they do not provide protection against contracting the virus. 

Now the message is wearing one prevents the spread from the person who is wearing one in close contact/indoors.

This is pretty simple stuff for those who pay attention and don't just frantically search twitter for gotcha headlines. 

gsQ0tWn.gif

• Gold Member

If this is airborne like many professionals, such as WHO, are saying a cloth mask doesn’t do shit against microscopic particles.....  only thing you can do if you are scared is stay hidden and don’t venture out of the confines of your home.  Somebody else wearing a screen door over their face doesn’t protect you from their Covid as it is airborne for hours floating into your respiratory system through your face covering

15 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Yep, but we knew that back in February too.  Asian countries were telling us this but we were too proud to listen or take any action.

13 hours ago, BOHICA said:

My odds of living dying from coronavirus is about the same odds of dying by alightning strike you little dick sucker

only if you stay inside. remember you said corona virus kills off the worthless burdens to humanity? well if you get it you're going to die faggot. hurry the fuck up and get it

56 minutes ago, frenchy said:

funny how you were operating in a mobile sanitarium when taking road trips with your wife back then too. But now it's not cool anymore, so......

That was then.

Did you stop shitting your pants after you figured it out?

Show respect to your fellow American wear a fuckin mask you imbecile. It’s not a political statement not wearing one.

The sooner there is a federal mask law and a social distance one the sooner the economy and pandemic will subside.

22 minutes ago, Snake said:

You live in a shit hole, I don't. :dunno:

You will once it gets cold and everyone goes back indoors.  You guys can learn from what's happening here or get fucked.  Your choice.

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Snake said:

288?cb=20170501140424

Not at all...just not a shitbag with no regard for others. Also the hospital wouldn’t let me in without it so if I was a badass like you I would have told them and my daughter to fuck off...guess I’m not a phony little tuff guy. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

32 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Show respect to your fellow American wear a fuckin mask you imbecile. It’s not a political statement not wearing one.

The sooner there is a federal mask law and a social distance one the sooner the economy and pandemic will subside.

We haven't seen anyone wearing masks in weeks..Federal mask laws are un-enforceable and will never happen. Herd immunity will most likely stop it.

14 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

We haven't seen anyone wearing masks in weeks..Federal mask laws are un-enforceable and will never happen. Herd immunity will most likely stop it.

like in Sweden where it sits at less than 10% and where there is no consensus on whether or not it protects you long term, that herd immunity? 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not at all...just not a shitbag with no regard for others. Also the hospital wouldn’t let me in without it so if I was a badass like you I would have told them and my daughter to fuck off...guess I’m not a phony little tuff guy. 

Make sure you take a picture and show.......

Oh....

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, frenchy said:

like in Sweden where it sits at less than 10% and where there is no consensus on whether or not it protects you long term, that herd immunity? 

July has been a success for Sweden FYI on their coronavirus strategy.  They are ringing the new deaths from it at 0 to just a couple people a day so far in July.  New cases have falling greatly for them.

Just now, BOHICA said:

July has been a success for Sweden FYI on their coronavirus strategy.  They are ringing the new deaths from it at 0 to just a couple people a day so far in July.  New cases have falling greatly for them.

I was talking about herd immunity there, which sits at a single digit percentage mark.....