Check your account email address ×

89% of ICU beds occupied in Arizona.

11 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

He ended consent decrees and failed to provide effective leadership in terms of his tone and messaging which are really his most powerful tools.  He has an audience of millions.  Look at all the change that is coming about in response to the protests and protestors have no direct legislative powers to effect change — but their messaging is carrying enormous weight.  

Yup, Trump is going all in on the virus going away by November.

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

That’s sucks Matt. Possibly another area? Maybe up here in Wisconsin? 

All options still on the table.  With my dad, sister, uncle, brother in law, and cousin all doctors educated at UW-Health, we have connections up there to get it done but flying introduces COVID risk, and this operation will be involving delicate airways.  Fortunately the docs here say waiting a couple months won't change outcomes as it's not a very aggressive type... but she's not the type to do well mentally living with cancer for a few months.

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Those riots were a result of militarizing the police. You know like what is being proposed now, sending in the military... 

Better brush up on your history, it was after the rodney king verdict and the only thing that help stop it was the California National Guard and the US Military. 

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Better brush up on your history, it was after the rodney king verdict and the only thing that help stop it was the California National Guard.  

No you should brush up on your history. LA had been militarizing the police and people were complaining about police abuse which fell on deaf ears. When they video taped Rodney King getting beaten by the cops they thought they had them and when they acquitted the cops thats when the riots started. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Matt said:

All options still on the table.  With my dad, sister, uncle, brother in law, and cousin all doctors educated at UW-Health, we have connections up there to get it done but flying introduces COVID risk, and this operation will be involving delicate airways.  Fortunately the docs here say waiting a couple months won't change outcomes as it's not a very aggressive type... but she's not the type to do well mentally living with cancer for a few months.

The current state of affairs here in Wisconsin seem pretty good medically. There’s was the broad shut down for electives that lasted a few weeks and accompanied major confusion for protocol. That’s better now as facilities are getting a handle on things. I was fortunate to get into see my surgeon. He was booked out to November when I had my pre op in early May. He had a cancelation and I got the call. Apparently with it being July 4th weekend no one wanted to take it so I got the call. The ward was only 1/3 full while I was there. Very slow. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

No you should brush up on your history. LA had been militarizing the police and people were complaining about police abuse which fell on deaf ears. When they video taped Rodney King getting beaten by the cops they thought they had them and when they acquitted the cops thats when the riots started. 

Yes, the cops being acquitted caused the LA Riots.  Yet some on here want to blame trump for riots regarding police brutality.  Good God, you are some good little sheep.

Edited by racer254

30 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yes, the cops being acquitted caused the LA Riots.  Yet some on here want to blame trump for riots regarding police brutality.  Good God, you are some good little sheep.

I grew up in the 80's bro. I remember this shit when it was going down. LA police were using tanks and shit in the black neighborhoods. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

I grew up in the 80's bro. I remember this shit when it was going down. LA police were using tanks and shit in the black neighborhoods. 

Yeah, so did I and I remember it well when it was happening.  But you can also look it up if you want.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Better brush up on your history, it was after the rodney king verdict and the only thing that help stop it was the California National Guard and the US Military. 

goes  back a lot further than that . prob something said in his teens that stated the watts riots I am sure of it 

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

goes  back a lot further than that . prob something said in his teens that stated the watts riots I am sure of it 

What, you mean trump started those riots too?  Of course.  LOL.  They really are a bunch of sheep.

Edited by racer254

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Trump’s handling of racial issues in America is top notch. Outstanding. He shows a tremendous understanding of the issue. Every time he holds a press conference or tweets, people give a huge sigh of appreciation and relaxation. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yeah, so did I and I remember it well when it was happening.  But you can also look it up if you want.

I dont need to, the LA police were militarizing the black neighborhoods and it blew up on them. 

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump’s handling of racial issues in America is top notch. Outstanding. He shows a tremendous understanding of the issue. Every time he holds a press conference or tweets, people give a huge sigh of appreciation and relaxation. 

ok 

Screenshot_20200628-154857.jpg

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I dont need to, the LA police were militarizing the black neighborhoods and it blew up on them. 

back in 1964 and they still have not learned how to keep the neigborhoods they take over from becoming crime infested shit holes . yeah yeah whites fault I know . 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

back in 1964 and they still have not learned how to keep the neigborhoods they take over from becoming crime infested shit holes . yeah yeah whites fault I know . 

I bet if they ended the war on drugs the violence would cut down significantly. Think about when it really jumped off. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

I liked trump back then. Openminded, thoughtful, inclusive. Not sure what happened. 

Only thing that changed was that he won an election as a Republican, and you, well...... you start multiple posts about it every day.  The question you really need to ask is, did you like Biden back then?

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Only thing that changed was that he won an election as a Republican, and you, well...... you start multiple posts about it every day.  The question you really need to ask is, did you like Biden back then?

He didnt spew as much divisive rhetoric back then!

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I don’t need to ask any question, you imbecile 

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Who cares about covid19 it has a 99% survival rate

For the last time....the issue is when the hospitals near, or exceed capacity.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

For the last time....the issue is when the hospitals near, or exceed capacity.

Hospitals are making money when that happens yo!

58 minutes ago, Anler said:

I bet if they ended the war on drugs the violence would cut down significantly. Think about when it really jumped off. 

there was no war on drugs for the watts riots . you know the riots that were to end police violence and make the countery join hands and sing together over a coke