Check your account email address ×

Trump attacks Bubba Wallace.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

IN other words nascars downfall has nothing to do with Bubba or the confederate flag.  

Correct, there downfall was boring races. Restrictor plates, green/ white finishes and not awarding enough points for a win.

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Correct, there downfall was boring races. Restrictor plates, green/ white finishes and not awarding enough points for a win.

The mile and a half cookie cutter tracks is what started it IMO. 

I'd hardly call this an attack but it was not needed to be done in the manner it was.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I'd hardly call this an attack but it was not needed to be done in the manner it was.  

Was there even a reason for him to comment to begin with? Trump, and a lot of others are trying to pin it on Bubba. The only thing he did was to be born half black. He didn't find the "garage pull". He didn't report the "garage pull". He was never even in the garage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s the great thing...you can watch or not watch while pining for the days of yore.👍🏼

Yep ...haven't watched in years. Watched it every week & went to MIS many a times to watch them live.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Garage pulls matter.

Hahaha ...

1 hour ago, Snake said:

This is how stupid you look...

vandalism_bad_again_07-06-2020.jpg

SMFH

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

They lost me with COT. I watched every Sunday until that rolled out, and it's only gotten worse.

x2

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Was there even a reason for him to comment to begin with? Trump, and a lot of others are trying to pin it on Bubba. The only thing he did was to be born half black. He didn't find the "garage pull". He didn't report the "garage pull". He was never even in the garage.

Bubba was pushing it. He was even crying on Don Lemon about it. Lemon looked at him like he was an idiot.

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It also puts other Republicans in a shitty position.

4 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Yep ...haven't watched in years. Watched it every week & went to MIS many a times to watch them live.

Hahaha ...

SMFH

x2

Bubba was pushing it. He was even crying on Don Lemon about it. Lemon looked at him like he was an idiot.

Fine.....pretty sure your opinion of him and others of his persuasion is pretty well known but it still doesn’t mean The President needs to go after the guy on Twitter especially considering the current divide  in the country. Tell me how it helped and who was impressed with the tweet other than his hardcore base? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

The driver of the car was never in the garage? I sure hope he was.

Correct. Drivers aren't allowed in the garage area because of the virus.

14 minutes ago, ckf said:

Well to be honest Budda did kind of push it before knowing the whole truth about it.   I said right away he would have been smart even if it was directed at him to just say it doesn't bother him.   He should not have let NASCAR pull the whole show they put on before Talladega.  He should never have went on and did interviews about it unless he was brushing it off as nothing big.   He participated in letting it get blown WAY out of proportion.   Still Trump should have not tweeted what he did.  

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It also puts other Republicans in a shitty position.

Agreed.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fine.....pretty sure your opinion of him and others of his persuasion is pretty well known but it still doesn’t mean The President needs to go after the guy on Twitter especially considering the current divide  in the country. Tell me how it helped and who was impressed with the tweet other than his hardcore base? 

Bingo.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I would think the president would have more important things to deal with & not want to be in the mix on issues like this ...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

That's a joke right? Fuck NASCAR.

No joke. Less crew members allowed at the track as well.

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I would think the president would have more important things to deal with & not want to be in the mix on issues like this ...

One would think.

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

No joke. Less crew members allowed at the track as well.

One would think.

NASCAR and Bubba should have both waited.   He posted this withing a few hours of being informed by NASCAR.   Not sure but it mentions support "in the garage" from fellow drivers before this occurred.

EbFZU6HXYAEHXe4?format=jpg&name=large

25 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

you would think but he's a fucktard pandering to his low iq base :snack:  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

NASCAR and Bubba should have both waited.   He posted this withing a few hours of being informed by NASCAR.   Not sure but it mentions support "in the garage" from fellow drivers before this occurred.

EbFZU6HXYAEHXe4?format=jpg&name=large

Considering everything going on it was a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation for Nascar

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Considering everything going on it was a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation for Nascar

I see your point but that damned if you do damned if you don't position so popular lately is not helping this country.   It propagates something that is not happening in most cases.  Integrity would be finding out the truth first without causing a national scene over it.  I honestly believe Morgan Freeman was right.....the best way to rid out country of racism is to stop talking about it.   Stop labeling everyone and everything.  When we label we divide.   Simple as that. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You still haven't figured out how he manipulates his base with these issues?

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I see your point but that damned if you do damned if you don't position so popular lately is not helping this country.   It propagates something that is not happening in most cases.  Integrity would be finding out the truth first without causing a national scene over it.  I honestly believe Morgan Freeman was right.....the best way to rid out country of racism is to stop talking about it.   Stop labeling everyone and everything.  When we label we divide.   Simple as that. 

Agreed. Until all of this BS I never looked at Bubba as black. He was just another good driver in subpar equipment. I'm sure that the majority here, and across the country didn't even know that there was a black Nascar driver.

19 minutes ago, Snake said:

Fucking butthurt....

:lol: