Check your account email address ×

Trump attacks Bubba Wallace.

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Fans from a race two years ago :lol:

image.thumb.png.701df86faf0a955e6e1c431a6bd760bc.png

Money is in TV now. Has been for a while.  I'm sure NBC is happy.

UPDATE: NBC Sports’ first NASCAR Cup Series race of the 2020 season produced significant viewership gains from 2019, as the Big Machine Hand Sanitizer 400 Powered by Big Machine Records at Indianapolis Motor Speedway averaged a Total Audience Delivery (TAD) of 4.370 million viewers – up 46% vs. same race in 2019, which ran in September – according to Fast National data by Nielsen and digital data from Adobe Analytics.

Yesterday’s race, which started roughly an hour late due to weather, was also up 32% compared to last year’s NASCAR Cup Series Coke Zero Sugar 400 at Daytona International Speedway on the comparable weekend (7/7/2019), which delivered a TAD of 3.313 million viewers.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

people are desperate to watch any type of live sports now fuck that Manning/Brady/Tiger/Phil deal out drew the US Open and Open Championship from last year. 

That said NASCAR has been waning for a while long before any of this PC bullshit hit it. 

Just now, frenchy said:

people are desperate to watch any type of live sports now fuck that Manning/Brady/Tiger/Phil deal out drew the US Open and Open Championship from last year. 

That said NASCAR has been waning for a while long before any of this PC bullshit hit it. 

Agreed.  But, I don't think what happened with Bubba Wallace hurt Nascar.

Just now, spin_dry said:

Trump never misses an opportunity to bring the country together. 

I don't see how ONLY appealing to his base will help come November :dunno:

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't see how ONLY appealing to his base will help come November :dunno:

Never underestimate the red hats. The massive silent majority. 

Edited by spin_dry

23 minutes ago, ckf said:

UPDATE: NBC Sports’ first NASCAR Cup Series race of the 2020 season produced significant viewership gains from 2019, as the Big Machine Hand Sanitizer 400 Powered by Big Machine Records at Indianapolis Motor Speedway averaged a Total Audience Delivery (TAD) of 4.370 million viewers – up 46% vs. same race in 2019, which ran in September – according to Fast National data by Nielsen and digital data from Adobe Analytics.

Yesterday’s race, which started roughly an hour late due to weather, was also up 32% compared to last year’s NASCAR Cup Series Coke Zero Sugar 400 at Daytona International Speedway on the comparable weekend (7/7/2019), which delivered a TAD of 3.313 million viewers.

That's a one year example. How many watched 10 to 15 years ago.

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

That's a one year example. How many watched 10 to 15 years ago.

Trump supporters have become experts at juxtaposing. I’ve never seen anything like it. There should be a fucking year end award. 

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump supporters have become experts at juxtaposing. I’ve never seen anything like it. There should be a fucking year end award. 

This isn't anything to do with Trump crybaby. This is about Bubba Smoliet.

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

This isn't anything to do with Trump crybaby. This is about Bubba Smoliet.

So Trump didn’t stick his nose into the matter with a tweet ripping Wallace...OK.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Yessir...she ain’t dead yet!

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

No , they killed it with 3 hr races that end with a green/ white checkered.

I liked what they did with that Pocono doubleheader...ran shorter races both days and it worked well.