Check your account email address ×

Gov. Greg Abbott orders Texans in most counties to wear masks in public

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

State Report: Kent County COVID recovery rate 99.94% through June 30

REGULATION

By Staff reports | Jul 1, 2020

Emergency

Of the 223,400 Kent County residents estimated to have caught COVID-19 since March 1, at least 99.94 percent have recovered.

Good news.:thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/3/2020 at 10:07 PM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Dude...it's a virus and apparently will be around for awhile. The latest round affecting the younger demographic and appearing much less deadly.....surprise surprise. Should we all start wearing masks to try to prevent catching the flu and other colds?....I only wear a mask when absolutely necessary in stores . I've handled literally 30k packages since this started, rarely wash my hands and touch my face frequently  without hesitation.   This "pandemic" has become a non-issue for me and should also be a non -issue for anyone not in the elderly underlying condition  high risk pool.

On 7/3/2020 at 10:12 PM, Ez ryder said:

in northern MN now . went in to town few hrs back . town is packed as would be expected in cabin countery on a holiday . I saw like 3 people total with a mask in town and 1 of them was a worker at the grocery store 

On 7/4/2020 at 8:14 AM, ford_428cj said:

We had planes flying everywhere the whole time anyway.

Lucky the virus has weakened, or was never as bad as originally thought. 

On 7/4/2020 at 8:38 AM, Snake said:

Drove down a camp road for the first time this year. A glorious gathering of Massholes and other miscellaneous losers. I get out to bring their shit and he says "You got to have a mask on to come down here."

"Ok Sir, your choices are I can leave it in a plastic bag and the end of the road or you are welcome to drive to Waterville to get it."

The fucking gall.....

On 7/4/2020 at 10:10 AM, washedupmxer said:

Be dumb be stupid it's what Dems and thier flock of sheep followers do

The Freedom Sledder brain trust :lol:

• Haha 4

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

In drippers defense he just repeats what Buss says...sort of a Daniel San/Miyagi situation.🤣🤣

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Chicago Fraternal Order of Police President John Catanzara reacted to the shootout that took place during a funeral in the city by stating that Cook County's justice system "is totally broken" and its dysfunction has emboldened criminals and is leading to a "bloodbath in the street" and commented on his dispute with Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot (D) over requesting federal law enforcement assistance for the city stating that Lightfoot is running "the Titanic into an iceberg, intentionally."

Catanzara said that criminals are emboldened because "they know there's no consequences. The justice system in Cook County is totally broken. All the way from the President Preckwinkle (D), to Kim Foxx (D) the prosecutor, to Tom Dart (D) the Sheriff, to Tim Evans the Chief Judge. They have no idea what real justice is. And that's basically -- the bloodbath in the street is the result..."

On 7/4/2020 at 10:33 AM, DriftBusta said:

I wear one if I'm going into a business more or less to just be polite and not cause issues for anyone who's panties might get knotted if I don't.  Not because I'm actually worried about getting or giving anyone anything.  And once I'm outside, no masks, no fucks given, and anyone can suck a dick if they think I'm  going to wear one.

I saw you driving around with your mask on. Don’t be a liar. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, frenchy said:

who is he sitting with? His wife, and? 

Not sure but there is clearly no one else within  6 feet of them but this picture has been posted a couple times here as some sort of gotcha.

13 hours ago, frenchy said:

who is he sitting with? His wife, and? 

13 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not sure but there is clearly no one else within  6 feet of them but this picture has been posted a couple times here as some sort of gotcha.

Hey Brainiacs 

He fucking lied and said it was off to just take a drink. Hello? Anyone home? 

Why lie about it instead is saying that's my family? Inquiring minds want to know

Furthermore twits with tits why not take them off all the way if sitting with family? Why pretend? 

Edited by washedupmxer

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Hey Brainiacs 

He fucking lied and said it was off to just take a drink. Hello? Anyone home? 

Why lie about it instead is saying that's my family? Inquiring minds want to know

settle down it was a simple question. I have no idea who it is which is why I asked, and don't let a simple pic of a Dr. not wearing a mask consume me with anger and rage. 

• Haha 2

Just now, frenchy said:

settle down it was a simple question. I have no idea who it is which is why I asked, and don't let a simple pic of a Dr. not wearing a mask consume me with anger and rage. 

Nice projection because I was really raging lol

But most are certainly trying to ignore it and he lied bigly

14 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

The faggot had a mask on to throw the first pitch. Why was it on then? :read:

Why do you and JT and others call Fauci a faggot all the time? 

• Haha 1

On 7/5/2020 at 9:59 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good news.:thumbsup:

On 7/5/2020 at 10:03 AM, ford_428cj said:

Yessir...

Lock it down! Where masks!

If you peasants don't start changing your behavior I'm moving us back to phase 3! And yes the Grinch just made that threat over the weekend

6 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

If you peasants don't start changing your behavior I'm moving us back to phase 3! And yes the Grinch just made that threat over the weekend

Yeah because of  anti mask people....how many times has it been said that the sooner we get this  knocked  down the sooner things get back on track? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Cuz he's a lying weasal. 

Now can you answer the question?

Ask him...how the fuck should I know? Maybe he is setting an example unlike Trump who is the leader of the “masks are stupid” brigade although now that he sees that it’s affecting him politically he decide to wear one on occasion. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

She is still going off about the people having fun at the lakes... but protests are ok :flush:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah because of dumbfucks like you...how many times has it been said that the sooner we get this  knocked this down the sooner things get back on track? 

Omg you are dumber than a fucking stump :lol:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ask him...how the fuck should I know? Maybe he is setting an example unlike Trump who is the leader of the “masks are stupid” brigade although now that he sees that it’s affecting him politically he decide to wear one on occasion. 

Put down the bowl of fruit loops & think about it for a minute dummy ...

Edited by ford_428cj

Just now, ford_428cj said:

She is still going off about the people having fun at the lakes... but protests are ok :flush:

Omg you are dumber than a fucking stump :lol:

Really...well the rest of the world is improving while this country gets worse and states are reimplementing restrictions.

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Put down the bowl of fruit loops & think about it for a minute dummy ...

OK Copernicus...why was he wearing it on the mound? 
Also why after months of basically saying wearing a mask is stupid has Trump changed his opinion somewhat?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks