Check your account email address ×

Gov. Greg Abbott orders Texans in most counties to wear masks in public

I know it's a common message but it's our reality

The virus died for three weeks during mass protest and unrest far more dangerous and the same people who said it was okay say it isn't now 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

until this thing goes away or there is a reliable vaccine then the risk of another large scale economic shutdown or partial sectors ordered to remain closed is the reality. That. personally, is the biggest issue. Countries like SK have fared far better because their populous has accepted the usage of masks on a widespread basis, that is undeniable. To me, the biggest concern is not falling back into a lockdown come the fall. Maybe more mainstream usage of masks will help us accomplish that. I don't know. 

What sense does it make to lock down a country for something that can damage 5% of the population? The answer is the 5% of the population that is in danger stays home. Nothing more is acceptable. 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

until this thing goes away or there is a reliable vaccine then the risk of another large scale economic shutdown or partial sectors ordered to remain closed is the reality. That, to me, is the biggest issue. Countries like SK have fared far better because their populous has accepted the usage of masks on a widespread basis, that is undeniable. To me, the biggest concern is not falling back into a lockdown come the fall. Maybe more mainstream usage of masks will help us accomplish that. I don't know. 

Read the stats lemming.

SK is lying just like the other slant countries. Can't trust any of em.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

The virus died for three weeks during mass protest and unrest far more dangerous and the same people who said it was okay say it isn't now 

What sense does it make to lock down a country for something that can damage 5% of the population? The answer is the 5% of the population that is in danger stays home. Nothing more is acceptable. 

unfortunately that's not for you or I to decide. 

I don't agree with large scale economic shutdowns over this but they will remain in place until there is a handle on the spread of this thing or a vaccine. 

Just now, frenchy said:

I don't agree with large scale economic shutdowns over this but they will remain in place until there is a handle on the spread of this thing or a vaccine. 

Are you taking a vaccine or getting it for your family? 

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Shit - number is way lower than a percent. Most people didn't even get tests that had it. 3 or 4 on here had it & didn't get counted as a "had it & recovered"

Where's the pic of you waving that white surrender flag ... :flush:

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Shit - number is way lower than a percent. Most people didn't even get tests that had it. 3 or 4 on here had it & didn't get counted as a "had it & recovered"

There's been so many statistical errors and blunders so far the numbers don't even really matter to me. 

Just now, washedupmxer said:

There's been so many statistical errors and blunders so far the numbers don't even really matter to me. 

Tests aren't even accurate half the time either.

Didn't that cunt whitner close bars down again? Seen the bar with the horse trough (Not saying name cuz Moto will probably report them) was open yesterday & quite a few there. 

says the guy who wears a mask to the guy who hasn't 

:lol: 

Some stores require it you idiot. Got some rent a cop at Menards checking people.

Was a state mandate in stores also ... but not sure now :dunno:

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

I'm not sure the point of that question but highly doubtful. 

The answer is no and why on gods green earth would you consider something with a success rate so low for a risk that's so small? 

A vaccine is not the answer and neither is masks. They might make you feel better but they aren't the answer. 

Amazingly have you ever seen one government official or expert to you to get your rest, eat healthy and exercise over wearing a mask? 

They should be saying hey you fat fuck this shit can get you better move your lard ass

Or hey you basement dwelling pale fuck who hasnt  seen a heart rate over 90 in 10 years better get the led out before the Rona kills your pussy ass 

I feel this message is better than wear a mask and cower. 

I also feel if you get caught out showing symptoms and test positive you get locked up. Yep that right cold Police! 

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Didn't that cunt whitner close bars down again? Seen the bar with the horse trough (Not saying name cuz Moto will probably report them) was open yesterday & quite a few there. 

I hear a bunch of nursing home nurses sent thier swabs in without putting them in thier nose and they all came back positive

Down here but up where her cottage is they're open :lol:

Edited by washedupmxer

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Not sure what she did but goddamn I think they all came up here...holy hell it’s busy around here!🤣

Just now, washedupmxer said:

I hear a bunch of nursing home nurses sent thier swabs in never having put them in thier nose and they all came back positive

Down here but up where her cottage is they're open :lol:

What a clown world ...wtf

You know the bar I'm talking right? They must have said fuck it. I like that...

Every one bailed North anyway...spreading it all over Snack-ville

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

The answer is no and why on gods green earth would you consider something with a success rate so low for a risk that's so small? 

A vaccine is not the answer and neither is masks. They might make you feel better but they aren't the answer. 

Amazingly have you ever seen one government official or expert to you to get your rest, eat healthy and exercise over wearing a mask? 

They should be saying hey you fat fuck this shit can get you better move your lard ass

Or hey you basement dwelling pale fuck who hasnt  seen a heart rate over 90 in 10 years better get the led out before the Rona kills your pussy ass 

I feel this message is better than wear a mask and cower. 

I also feel if you get caught out showing symptoms and test positive you get locked up. Yep that right cold Police! 

well since there is no vaccine what is the point of the question?

Secondly when/if there eventually is one my kids may be required to take one or else face the risk of not being allowed to attend class. 

Agree on the eating healthy/get in shape aspect - probably the most effective form of a cure against this and it is something anyone can do if they want to. Sadly I have not seen that message once from any 'medical expert' up here either. 

I am not concerned for me or my immediate family in the least. My concern has always been more from an economic perspective and how can we get that up and running as normal as quickly as possible. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not sure what she did but goddamn I think they all came up here...holy hell it’s busy around here!🤣

Hot summer weather over the 4th ...perfect area to be up by you with the glacier lakes.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

What a clown world ...wtf

You know the bar I'm talking right? They must have said fuck it. I like that...

Every one bailed North anyway...spreading it all over Snack-ville

Judging by the traffic on the bridge the UP is being overrun! 

8 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

We're bringing our southern Rona up to you in about a month 

The more the merrier! :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Every body of water up north will be busy...

Yep and supposed to be hot like this through next week. :ylsuper:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks