Check your account email address ×

Gov. Greg Abbott orders Texans in most counties to wear masks in public

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I wear one if I'm going into a business more or less to just be polite and not cause issues for anyone who's panties might get knotted if I don't.  Not because I'm actually worried about getting or giving anyone anything.  And once I'm outside, no masks, no fucks given, and anyone can suck a dick if they think I'm  going to wear one.

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Don't forget you mask pouts :lol:

I do the same Woolie...the stores ask so I do it out of courtesy.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, frenchy said:

purpose of a mask for the 200th time is not to prevent someone from getting it...

There is no purpose for a healthy person to wear a mask and sick should stay home 

Anyone with half a functional brain should know it's to prevent spray and does almost 0 to stop particles from normal breathing

It's an agenda for the dumb and led 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

purpose of a mask for the 200th time is not to prevent someone from getting it...

*apparently anyways.  I'm still remembering the guy who's job it is to watch and warn the country about pandemics telling everyone not to wear masks.  The inconsistency in his statements is very troubling.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I do the same Woolie...the stores ask so I do it out of courtesy.

It's a stores right to refuse you service for not wearing one...if they do I go someplace that doesn't . 

Haven't had an issue yet 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Be dumb, be stupid....priceless.🤣

A guy with a doctorate in epidemiology says they are worthless...but you know more.... :flush:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I wear one if I'm going into a business more or less to just be polite and not cause issues for anyone who's panties might get knotted if I don't.  Not because I'm actually worried about getting or giving anyone anything.  And once I'm outside, no masks, no fucks given, and anyone can suck a dick if they think I'm  going to wear one.

Same. I was wearing it weeks back inside stores - but thinking they would help not catching it.

Whole thing is fuckin dumb at this point tho...but wear it if it's mandatory. Outside ...no way

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

*apparently anyways.  I'm still remembering the guy who's job it is to watch and warn the country about pandemics telling everyone not to wear masks.  The inconsistency in his statements is very troubling.

close indoor quarters seem to be the areas where transmission takes pace at the greatest rate. Masks are meant to mitigate that spread where staying 6 feet apart is more difficult. I have yet to wear one and am mindful to stay as far away from others as I can. 

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

There is no purpose for a healthy person to wear a mask and sick should stay home 

Anyone with half a functional brain should know it's to prevent spray and does almost 0 to stop particles from normal breathing

It's an agenda for the dumb and led 

I thought before the surgical masks stopped particles - but those don't either.

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

The Rona is ultra small

That's what savage said. Blows right thru masks like nothing. 

I quit wearing the surgical awhile back anyway. Looked like too much a faggot with that light blue. Now got a cloth one that falls down half the time & I'm always fucking with the damn thing :flush:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

It's a mother fucking cold or less for 80% of people

Wearing a mask doesn't show your courteous it shows you support the narrative of stupid 

That’s your opinion and hopefully you are directing these comments at Woolie as well as me.

Just now, washedupmxer said:

I think not wearing a mask says that I don't believe the medias propaganda, I don't support the narrative, I don't go along, I think for myself

your desperation to continually proclaim that message over and over again is downright bizarre. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

your desperation to continually proclaim that message over and over again is downright bizarre. 

What's wrong with that message? Is it not better than the message of  I'lI obey the people who've done nothing but lie to me?

Screenshot_20200704-110918.png

Edited by washedupmxer

until this thing goes away or there is a reliable vaccine then the risk of another large scale economic shutdown or partial sectors ordered to remain closed is the reality. That. personally, is the biggest issue. Countries like SK have fared far better because their populous has accepted the usage of masks on a widespread basis, that is undeniable. To me, the biggest concern is not falling back into a lockdown come the fall. Maybe more mainstream usage of masks will help us accomplish that. I don't know. 

Edited by frenchy
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

No idea It's only like three or four from what I've seen

I was looking at the pro & wondering if they would be a tool like that.

Seen some pga officials with them on also ...wtf

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wait a minute...Savage as in Micheal Savage? 🤣

Yea - what's so funny about it?

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I didn't think he was still around but he was far ahead of the curve when he said liberalism is a mental disorder 20 years ago

I listen to his replays on YouTube sometimes. Pretty funny & smart dude. 

His kid just sold Rock Star energy drink company for buku ...billions I think.

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Dripper was one of the first to call this out as the sham that it is. 

Hopefully I didn't hex myself - catch it & croak now btw :ashamed: