Check your account email address ×

What we are up against

They did take over a bridge on the interstate about 15 miles from here a couple weeks ago.  Cops just let them.  WTF.  Then again, our governor is a panty waisted piece of shit.

There's a Black guy who moved from Chicago to Winter Wi. to get away from the carnage, he claims guys he knows in Chicago want to kick out all white folks or tear down white folks homes everywhere..wonder how much steam that will get?

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Until the racist in chief addresses the issue instead of tear gassing protesters for photo shots it’s just going to get worse.

Obama and even Dubya would have been out front on this on day one.

:lol:

Failed Liberal policies over the past 50 years, anyone who doesn't see it is a moron.

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You are aware of what he’s singing right? A stock photo of a black appearing with Trump is not addressing the issue

Seems he even addressed issues as a private citizen..Can you say the same?? Let's see you diversity awards and photos with black leaders.. Good God you are such a dumb cackling hack of a person..

Screenshot_20200608-085852.png

Screenshot_20200604-051503.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The moment he decided to run as a Republican he immediately became a racist by default 

I don't understand how someone can be so fucking stupid and such a blind follower to believe some of the things they do..Talk about being a frigging sheep of a person..Mindless sheep..

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't understand how someone can be so fucking stupid and such a blind follower to believe some of the things they do..Talk about being a frigging sheep of a person..Mindless sheep..

It's amazing how the party of non-binary choices say you are either for the cops or the blacks.

I for the cops that arrest criminals, not cops who violate my rights.

I am fine with protesting whatever you want, right until it comes into contact with laws and rights, then you get to eat the black baton.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Snake said:

It's amazing how the party of non-binary choices say you are either for the cops or the blacks.

I for the cops that arrest criminals, not cops who violate my rights.

I am fine with protesting whatever you want, right until it comes into contact with laws and rights, then you get to eat the black baton.

Exactly,  how normal people think..

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Until the racist in chief addresses the issue instead of tear gassing protesters for photo shots it’s just going to get worse.

Obama and even Dubya would have been out front on this on day one.

Obama had 8 yrs to get out in front he did nothing but fuel the fire . deal with the reality 

51 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Obama had 8 yrs to get out in front he did nothing but fuel the fire . deal with the reality 

Without question, and on purpose as we can see now.  One of the reasons I detest him so much.

I stand by my words..................THIS CAN NEVER BE FIXED. 

It can be suppressed.

It can be repressed.

It can be delayed.

However, it can NEVER be fixed. Now, more than ever, I state that this can NEVER be fixed. 

Not only can it not be fixed, it will devolve into a much worse state. 

How much more do you boyz need to see, to accept the fact that this is the biggest threat to your family...............BAR NONE!!!!