Check your account email address ×

What we are up against

You see how unhinged that young blm sjw was?  Seems to be a common theme.  Its pretty clear that these morons were raised to be spoiled entitled brats, who've never been told, "no".

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You see how unhinged that young blm sjw was?  Seems to be a common theme.  Its pretty clear that these morons were raised to be spoiled entitled brats, who've never been told, "no".

Old dudes tried to talk reason, she would have none of it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What “we”are up against? Lmao

People with common sense.

Which side from the video do you identify with.. her or the old men?

Until the racist in chief addresses the issue instead of tear gassing protesters for photo shots it’s just going to get worse.

Obama and even Dubya would have been out front on this on day one.

Just now, Snake said:

Old dudes tried to talk reason, she would have none of it.

Its the new debate style.  Yell, scream and spray paint shit.  If that doesn't work, hit anyone who disagrees with you over the head with a bicycle lock, while wearing a mask.  Then retreat safely to your mommy and daddys home in the suburbs.  That's what I find more amusing than anything, just how childish and weak these people are as individuals.  Get 6-8 of them together, now they can go fight some one, operative word being one.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Until the racist in chief addresses the issue instead of tear gassing protesters for photo shots it’s just going to get worse.

Good I hope a few more of them get run over trying to stop traffic.  God help anyone who tries to impede my lawful progress on a public road way.  I should probably just let them destroy my car and pull me out of it while 8 of them wail on my with their skateboards?  :lol:  Good luck with that.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Good I hope a few more of them get run over trying to stop traffic.  God help anyone who tries to impede my lawful progress on a public road way.  I should probably just let them destroy my car and pull me out of it while 8 of them wail on my with their skateboards?  :lol:  Good luck with that.

The same went for your Tea Party comrades right?

Just now, Mainecat said:

The same went for your Tea Party comrades right?

They weren't blocking traffic, defacing monuments, or beating anyone up though.  AND!  They even cleaned up after themselves.   Bad analogy.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

03College-3-superJumbo.jpg

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not to mention “timeouts” .........I think that one came from the pubic education system. :lmao:

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They weren't blocking traffic, defacing monuments, or beating anyone up though.  AND!  They even cleaned up after themselves.   Bad analogy.

Lol sure they did

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2009/1118/violence-at-tea-party-rally-bare-knuckle-politics-in-the-streets

theres a ton more especially the ACA Obamacare protests.

But yeah the Tea Party....lmao

Did you even read your link?  Americans face off against pro immigration morons, who do you think threw the first punch?  What about all the other peaceful protests?  I suppose you're going to compare the Tea Party with Antifa?  :lol:  yeah ok

50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How many people have you killed, tortured, run over, or brutalized because they got in your way? :lol: