Check your account email address ×

lobster prices dropping

Down to $5.99 a pound, and they are gonna' drop even more in July.

I'm gonna pig-out on the fukkers 'cause they were so high I haven't bought any in a while. The lowest I can remember was a few years ago at $3.99 a pound. Last year the Chinese faggots were buying them all, and I think they hit something like $9.99 maybe even more, it could have been $11.99 a pound. 

Hey, I'm sorry, but I don't give a fuck if the lobster guys in Maine ain't gonna' make any money this year. They can kiss my fat, pimply, hairy, fat ass!!!

I'm gonna' be dipping those fukkers in melted butter, with a baked potato/sour cream, and cole slaw, and eatin' so much I'll probably barf!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Down to $5.99 a pound, and they are gonna' drop even more in July.

I'm gonna pig-out on the fukkers 'cause they were so high I haven't bought any in a while. The lowest I can remember was a few years ago at $3.99 a pound. Last year the Chinese faggots were buying them all, and I think they hit something like $9.99 maybe even more, it could have been $11.99 a pound. 

Hey, I'm sorry, but I don't give a fuck if the lobster guys in Maine ain't gonna' make any money this year. They can kiss my fat, pimply, hairy, fat ass!!!

I'm gonna' be dipping those fukkers in melted butter, with a baked potato/sour cream, and cole slaw, and eatin' so much I'll probably barf!!!!

You’re  gonna give yourself the Gout eating all of that!!  

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Hell yeah! If you're gonna have to drop your twink whoring prices then the lobster men should do the same!!!  :lol:

Go buy a boat, old man!

Speaking of boats I had a lower unit lock up while running 65 MPH and 5,800 rpm's, talk about scary, boat did a nose dive to the Starboard side and almost flipped, then the trolling motor wouldn't function properly with the remote due to 1 of the batteries not at 12+ volts, nightmare day as we had to flag down another boat to tow us to a launch then pay the guy to take me miles back to where my trailer was.

for fuck sake if you want to eat something do you realy give a fuck if you pay a extra 20 bucks for it . obviously a broke country bumpkin on the dole 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Hell yeah! If you're gonna have to drop your twink whoring prices then the lobster men should do the same!!!  :lol:

Go buy a boat, old man!

Wut, you think that's funny?

How can I buy a boat, with this covid bullshit????:rage:

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

go on the internet pick out the one you want call the dealer work out your deal and the dealer will bring it to your house . my new cabin neighbor just had a new used pontoon delivered to his dock yesterday morning he ordered it from his deck on Thursday.  pretty ez stuff 

3 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Speaking of boats I had a lower unit lock up while running 65 MPH and 5,800 rpm's, talk about scary, boat did a nose dive to the Starboard side and almost flipped, then the trolling motor wouldn't function properly with the remote due to 1 of the batteries not at 12+ volts, nightmare day as we had to flag down another boat to tow us to a launch then pay the guy to take me miles back to where my trailer was.

Wow, scary stuff man.  Good nobody got hurt. 

5 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Claims to have baller money, won't buy lobster unless it's dirt cheap. 

Makes perfect sense. 

you know the tight fucker drives out of his way because the gas is 2cents less to fill his 16 gal tank 

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

A few weeks ago they were 4.99 a lb and were cooked for free at Market Basket. Hard shells too.

I hope we see $3.99 again!!!!!! 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wow, scary stuff man.  Good nobody got hurt. 

that shit can real ez fuck up your crank . best to get mechanic to let you know you got a rope wrapped around your prop at high speed 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

for fuck sake if you want to eat something do you realy give a fuck if you pay a extra 20 bucks for it . obviously a broke country bumpkin on the dole 

I only get just so much from the County every month!!!!   :lol:

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

go on the internet pick out the one you want call the dealer work out your deal and the dealer will bring it to your house . my new cabin neighbor just had a new used pontoon delivered to his dock yesterday morning he ordered it from his deck on Thursday.  pretty ez stuff 

I'll call the welfare office tomorrow, see if they can help me out!!

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I only get just so much from the County every month!!!!   :lol:

we know and we also know you use it to buy T bones to sell in the parking lot so you have cash to scratch offs 

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Same fucking way I bought my SxS. Plunk down money and go fucking home with it.

Then again, I ain't a pussy and shook Woody's hand after the sale was done.

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Same fucking way I bought my SxS. Plunk down money and go fucking home with it.

Then again, I ain't a pussy and shook Woody's hand after the sale was done.

Plunk down MONEY!!!!!!    :stop:

31 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Plunk down MONEY!!!!!!    :stop:

thats how people with actual money do it.

i bought my mustang sight unseen in FL although I did fly down to drive it home and could have walked away.  Guy who sits across the hall from me just got a Mercedes E53 couple shipped from FL with nothing more than pictures and in the last few years has bought a Gallardo and a Viper the same way.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

My daughter and I went to Traverse City yesterday and bought a Jeep for her...salesman was a great guy and yeah he shook my hand and gave my kid a hug..it's getting detailed and they are delivering it Tuesday. Get off your wallet and enjoy your golden years FFS!!!!!! 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks