Check your account email address ×

And there it is

• Platinum Contributing Member

You reap what you sow.   I don't feel one bit sorry for people that want police around  yet voted these fucking idiots into office.

Wow never realized the local governance was that bad in some of these cities.  Minneapolis is a long ass way from here.  What the fuck gender was that thing in the middle?  Woman being a man?  Man with a bad haircut and his dick cut off?  Help me out here, I need some context.  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

I don’t think defunding cops is the answer. Dismantling the police unions and better training is more of what’s needed. I read an interesting item last week. Most police complaints are made by other police officers. So that partially disses the belief that cops don’t hold each other accountable. Not totally, but to some point it does. The issue is always coming back to the unions. It’s one thing for a public union to protect a shitty worker. It’s something all together different when a union protects a power hungry and armed psychopath or a like individual with trauma based rage. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t think defunding cops is the answer. Dismantling the police unions and better training is more of what’s needed. I read an interesting item last week. Most police complaints are made by other police officers. So that partially disses the belief that cops don’t hold each other accountable. Not totally, but to some point it does. The issue is always coming back to the unions. It’s one thing for a public union to protect a shitty worker. It’s something all together different when a union protects a power hungry and armed psychopath or a like individual with trauma based rage. 

It's actually all the unions it's part of what's called the mush group.  Zero accountability.  

So who's going to take down the next POS.:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

JUst hire all female cops. They kill people at a much lower rate.