Check your account email address ×

The Message is Clear...

• Platinum Contributing Member

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Myself and a friend just came out of the Korean BBQ on Hennepin ave last night when a shit storm erupted. 1 dead and 11 others shot. My friend Dennis managed to hang onto our food as we ran. I didn’t know how bad it was until I saw CNN this morning. There was quite a few people on the sidewalk on both sides of the street. Dennis thought it was fireworks. I knew it was gunshots immediately but had no idea it was that bad. 

Good thing they're defunding the cops.....let the community conflict resolution counselors handle it.:bc::lol:

19 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Mostly white metro flakes around there anyway. Plenty of blacks to cause mayhem also...

Thought you lived in Wisc anyway?

Been down that way a few times. Was a few cool bars that had great bands at times.

Hennepin ave is nothing short of a miracle. The place was a crime ridden shithole back in the “70’s and “80’s. A good friend of mine was murdered on the ave in “78. He had his head caved in with a baseball bat. I do live in Wisconsin. My family lives in Minneapolis and surrounding suburbs. I was there for Father’s Day. 

22 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Good thing they're defunding the cops.....let the community conflict resolution counselors handle it.:bc::lol:

Fine with me. Minneapolis cops are corrupt pieces of shit. That force has been a mess for years. 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Hennepin ave is nothing short of a miracle. The place was a crime ridden shithole back in the “70’s and “80’s. A good friend of mine was murdered on the ave in “78. He had his head caved in with a baseball bat. I do live in Wisconsin. My family lives in Minneapolis and surrounding suburbs. I was there for Father’s Day. 

You were running for your life after just eating dinner ...& that's a miracle?

Chicago cross road was the bad area if I remember right?

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Myself and a friend just came out of the Korean BBQ on Hennepin ave last night when a shit storm erupted. 1 dead and 11 others shot. My friend Dennis managed to hang onto our food as we ran. I didn’t know how bad it was until I saw CNN this morning. There was quite a few people on the sidewalk on both sides of the street. Dennis thought it was fireworks. I knew it was gunshots immediately but had no idea it was that bad. 

Wow, glad you're ok. That was a bad deal in a normally really safe part of town.

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

You were running for your life after just eating dinner ...& that's a miracle?

Chicago cross road was the bad area if I remember right?

Yeah. It is a miracle. Had you been on the ave during the “70’s you’d agree. 

1 minute ago, Big Crappie said:

Wow, glad you're ok. That was a bad deal in a normally really safe part of town.

It’s a very safe area. I’m still wondering what’s behind it and who the shooters were. 

This is just amazing.   A defender of BLM, ANTIFA, protests et al.  Goes to an upscale white hipster neighborhood and gets scared when the very movement he is defending causes issues.  I wonder why the word "karma" hasn't been used yet about that post.   LOL.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

This is just amazing.   A defender of BLM, ANTIFA, protests et al.  Goes to an upscale white hipster neighborhood and gets scared when the very movement he is defending causes issues.  I wonder why the word "karma" hasn't been used yet about that post.   LOL.

He's a shit-stain

This one is interesting to me on a couple of fronts.  Our own CE angle with a Spin in the middle of the action.  Reports now saying 40-50 shots fired potentially.  3 different types of shell casings found, so multiple shooters.  Witnesses said they started in the center of the 2900 block sidewalk area, then moved out into the street shooting towards the crowds that were fleeing on both sides of the street.

Still zero public reporting on the description of the suspects which seems pretty odd considering the proximity and the fact that street is lite up very well.  Also, I don't think its a stretch to say it was a purposeful targeting of an upscale, white gathering area, at 12:37am, close to closing of many of the businesses with patrons moving out onto the streets.  But none of the papers or TV reports are asking any of these questions and no comment sections in the papers.

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

In the last year or so, I've been carrying, quite often. I have snub 38, a 13 round 9 mil, but now I think I'm gonna; start packin', the S&W mod. 19 Combat Magnum, 6" bbl, factory target trigger, factory target hammer, factory target stocks. 168 gr. federal Hollow-points. Chances are somebody would go down, and it wouldn't be me. Just sayin'. Desperate times demand desperate measures. The USA is imploding. No one is immune from danger, no one. 

I’d leave that modified smith at home. You carry that in public and use it, and you will go down in court. 

2 hours ago, F3600 said:

This one is interesting to me on a couple of fronts.  Our own CE angle with a Spin in the middle of the action.  Reports now saying 40-50 shots fired potentially.  3 different types of shell casings found, so multiple shooters.  Witnesses said they started in the center of the 2900 block sidewalk area, then moved out into the street shooting towards the crowds that were fleeing on both sides of the street.

Still zero public reporting on the description of the suspects which seems pretty odd considering the proximity and the fact that street is lite up very well.  Also, I don't think its a stretch to say it was a purposeful targeting of an upscale, white gathering area, at 12:37am, close to closing of many of the businesses with patrons moving out onto the streets.  But none of the papers or TV reports are asking any of these questions and no comment sections in the papers.

Dude, welcome to fake news. They are lying by omission because they don't want you to know. If there is no description of the perps it usually means they are non-white...

3 hours ago, F3600 said:

We were parked in the Walgreens parking lot on lake street. Down by Floyds. Both sides of the street were absolutely packed with people. We had rounded the corner when the shooting started. I can’t say that we were right in the middle of it. Like I said, I didn’t know that it involved so many people. 

3 hours ago, Shifty said:

I’d leave that modified smith at home. You carry that in public and use it, and you will go down in court. 

It's not modified.   I wouldn't carry it anyway, it's too heavy. However, in a shoot-out, that's the one I wish I had.