Check your account email address ×

The Message is Clear...

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Just like in Minneapolis, Pahoenix!!! Guy tried defending his store, HE GOT ARRESTED!!! 

This is turning into a fukkin nightmare scenario!!!!

And the guy in NM and the guy's in GA and the kid who fought off a mob of savages singlehandedly with a knife, only to be arrested because the savages said he called them the n word in the middle of it!

There was a guy who called a savage the n word because the guy attacked his wife and choked her. They arrested him and let the perp walk!

And on and on...

2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

And the guy in NM and the guy's in GA and the kid who fought off a mob of savages singlehandedly with a knife, only to be arrested because the savages said he called them the n word in the middle of it!

There was a guy who called a savage the n word because the guy attacked his wife and choked her. They arrested him and let the perp walk!

And on and on...

Pahoenix, are we crazy, or is this fukkin country in a state of revolution!!!!!!   :wtf::wtf::wtf:

I'm serious here, is this country almost gone????????

What I've seen is an abomination.

Honoring George Floyd!!!  George Floyd!!!!  

Destroying 30 cities!!!!!

Americans arrested for defending their stores!!!!

150 year old statues being destroyed!!  

This is fukkin unreal!!!  

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Just like in Minneapolis, Pahoenix!!! Guy tried defending his store, HE GOT ARRESTED!!! 

This is turning into a fukkin nightmare scenario!!!!

Myself and a friend just came out of the Korean BBQ on Hennepin ave last night when a shit storm erupted. 1 dead and 11 others shot. My friend Dennis managed to hang onto our food as we ran. I didn’t know how bad it was until I saw CNN this morning. There was quite a few people on the sidewalk on both sides of the street. Dennis thought it was fireworks. I knew it was gunshots immediately but had no idea it was that bad. 

Edited by spin_dry

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Myself and a friend just came out of the Korean BBQ on Hennepin ave last night when a shit storm erupted. 1 dead and 11 others shot. My friend Dennis managed to hang onto our food as we ran. I didn’t know how bad it was until I saw CNN this morning. There was quite a few people on the sidewalk on both sides of the street. Dennis thought it was fireworks. I knew it was gunshots immediately but had no idea it was that bad. 

This is what enrages me,............ INNOCENT PEOPLE GETTING CAUGHT-UP IN THIS BULLSHIT!!!!

41 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Meanwhile in white areas....

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

What I've seen is an abomination.

Honoring George Floyd!!!  George Floyd!!!!  

Destroying 30 cities!!!!!

Americans arrested for defending their stores!!!!

150 year old statues being destroyed!!  

This is fukkin unreal!!!  

It absolutely is, and its disgusting.  Welcome to the modern Democratic party.  It will die down after the election.

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Meanwhile in white areas....

19 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Hipster area. I saw mostly whites. 

What now Fordy? 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It absolutely is, and its disgusting.  Welcome to the modern Democratic party.  It will die down after the election.

I hope you're right, but I think you're wrong. I'm afraid this bullshit is with us bigger, and badder than ever.   

It's now more organized, more violent, and global in it's sphere. 

I think it might actually get WORSE if Trump gets re-elected. 

On that note, I think we are in for MAJOR PROBLEMS in November's voting. 

Totally a white hipster area, expensive dinning on that block.  Based on the reporting thus far it doesn't sound like a targeted shooting but a spraying gunfire.  Lots of surveillance down there.  Glad you were ok Spin.

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

This is what enrages me,............ INNOCENT PEOPLE GETTING CAUGHT-UP IN THIS BULLSHIT!!!!

He was exercising his white privilege in an upscale part of minneapolis.  According to the current narrative that is not considered innocent.

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Your people?

54 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Totally a white hipster area, expensive dinning on that block.  Based on the reporting thus far it doesn't sound like a targeted shooting but a spraying gunfire.  Lots of surveillance down there.  Glad you were ok Spin.

Thanks. I heard about two dozen rounds. It was hard to tell, but I’d say it was various calibers. We were parked half block away and around the corner. I was blown away by the news reports. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, F3600 said:

I could see someone wanting to shoot  hipster.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I could see someone wanting to shoot  hipster.

That’s some of the best food in Minneapolis down there. Daughter took me to fatnatsegs this morning. I think I gained 10 pounds since Friday. 

In the last year or so, I've been carrying, quite often. I have snub 38, a 13 round 9 mil, but now I think I'm gonna; start packin', the S&W mod. 19 Combat Magnum, 6" bbl, factory target trigger, factory target hammer, factory target stocks. 168 gr. federal Hollow-points. Chances are somebody would go down, and it wouldn't be me. Just sayin'. Desperate times demand desperate measures. The USA is imploding. No one is immune from danger, no one. 

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Hipster area. I saw mostly whites. 

Mostly white metro flakes around there anyway. Plenty of blacks to cause mayhem also...

Thought you lived in Wisc anyway?

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What now Fordy? 

Been down that way a few times. Was a few cool bars that had great bands at times.