Check your account email address ×

Kill Whitey!

38 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Where's all the law enforcement?  National Guard?  Lay this at the feet of the governors and mayors of these cities that are letting this happen.

They going on pretend trial!!!!!!   :lmao:

we have reached such a level of stupidity in this country it is unbelievable.  I love listening to the media reporting on this nonsense like it is all reasonable and legitimate. 

E36A58E2-0356-427A-BE78-032B8012B7E3.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

They going on pretend trial!!!!!!   :lmao:

we have reached such a level of stupidity in this country it is unbelievable.  I love listening to the media reporting on this nonsense like it is all reasonable and legitimate. 

E36A58E2-0356-427A-BE78-032B8012B7E3.jpeg

The "airing of the grievances".  Fuck me you just can't make this shit up.  :lol:  

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Oh for fucks sake......... People have lost their god damned mind

PETA: Cow's milk a symbol of white supremacy

https://www.wxyz.com/news/national/peta-cow-s-milk-a-symbol-of-white-supremacy?fbclid=IwAR0buxpdxy7A_FP7kxCzimSl8keyqw8yaiEib32gwnjyUWsDhyshgn03kxg

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Another great post Colin, err, I mean Pahoenix. 

This situation is so fukkin bad, whites just don't get it, although some do. 

Ya' know Pahoenix,  even if the blacks knock down those statues.............they are still NEGROIDS!!!

They aren't gonna' turn white if they knock down a statue, and whites aren't gonna' suddenly love them because they knocked down a fukkin 150 year old statue.

7 hours ago, Phoenix said:

See Pahoenix, where they painted KILL WHITEY on some of those statues, and how MOTONOGGIN has it in his sig line? It's NO JOKE, blacks really will never be satisfied 'til they actually kill whites. 

This is a life-threatening situation of biblical proportion, facing white America.

As the blacks increase their numbers the threat against whites increases  dangerously. 

Too many whites are too naive to realize that ultimately, blacks hate their guts. 

41 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

See Pahoenix, where they painted KILL WHITEY on some of those statues, and how MOTONOGGIN has it in his sig line? It's NO JOKE, blacks really will never be satisfied 'til they actually kill whites. 

This is a life-threatening situation of biblical proportion, facing white America.

As the blacks increase their numbers the threat against whites increases  dangerously. 

Too many whites are too naive to realize that ultimately, blacks hate their guts. 

I have that POS on ignore. 

He's a vortex if misery.

43 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Moto is too dumb to realize the same dirtbags he's cheering for would guthook and filet him without any doubt.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Moto is too dumb to realize the same dirtbags he's cheering for would guthook and filet him without any doubt.

He's got far more going on than that.

I've never seen the kind envy, hatred and malice that he vomits out..