Check your account email address ×

2020 can literally suck all the dicks... Arizona is burning

No, this isn't a gripe about the heat, which hit earlier than normal this year.

And it's not a gripe about the rampant COVID that's tearing its way through the population giving folks a fever.

There are fires everywhere.  Down around Tucson there are some, and these are the hills around the north end of one of the lakes I frequent.  Can't go to either of my normal lakes this weekend since there are fires burning.

2020 can fuck right off with this shit...

roos.jpg

Edited by Matt
  • Sad 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Matt said:

And it's not a gripe about the rampant COVID that's tearing its way through the population giving folks a fever.

There are fires everywhere.  Down around Tucson there are some, and these are the hills around the north end of one of the lakes I frequent.  Can't go to either of my normal lakes this weekend since there are fires burning.

roos.jpg

My mom is in Tuscon and my father is in Goodyear..fire is about 15mi away from my mom's house..She left Nixa Missouri last year because of the tornado fear..:|

13 hours ago, Matt said:

roos.jpg

Hey Matt, you should have stayed in Wisconsin, it’s raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock right now, no sign of fire at all. :lmao:

• Haha 1