Check your account email address ×

And the narcissistic paranoia begins.

4 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

He really is this time.

They are never going to allow him to remain in office for another term.

They will stop at Nothing to get rid of him...

Well they have been trying that for years. It hasn’t worked yet. He needs a fucking muzzle. I can’t imagine the people in his inner circle waking up every day with their heads exploding at what was said or tweeted overnight.  

1 hour ago, Crowder said:

Well they have been trying that for years. It hasn’t worked yet. He needs a fucking muzzle. I can’t imagine the people in his inner circle waking up every day with their heads exploding at what was said or tweeted overnight.  

Yea they've been trying it for years but they are pulling out all the stops now. 

Here is an analogy. In 1957, the US failed at launching a softball size satellite, after having the German rocket program for 12 years. 12 years after that, they put a man on the moon. What changed with the space program? They got serious and pulled out all the stops...

45 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You underestimate the cult. :lol:

True. But you’ve also got the other side cult here that are the same way if it was on the other foot. Nobody listens to extremists....well they do and then laugh at them and disregard what comes out of their mouths. 

Edited by Crowder

3 minutes ago, Crowder said:

True. But you’ve also got the other side cult here that are the same way if it was on the other foot. Nobody listens to extremists....well they do and then laugh at them and disregard what comes out of their mouths. 

Unfortunately there's alot of them out there and they're loud. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Crowder said:

There is no comparison between the leftists and the Trump sycophants.

Who's burning the country down right now??

Shortstop has the typical lack of a sense of irony, that is common with the leftists...

Edited by Phoenix

9 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

There is no comparison between the leftists and the Trump sycophants.

Who's burning the country down right now??

Shortstop has the typical lack of a sense of irony, that is common with the leftists...

I've never suggested that Trump supporters are burning down the country like Antifa, anarchists, etc. are. That's not the topic and nobody even suggested it. 

You realize your comment is an example of what I was talking about? Certain people can't just laugh at the picture so they have to distract and deflect. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

I've never suggested that Trump supporters are burning down the country like Antifa, anarchists, etc. are. That's not the topic and nobody even suggested it. 

You realize your comment is an example of what I was talking about? Certain people can't just laugh at the picture so they have to distract and deflect. 

Political memes are not posted for the laugh. Feel free to say so but it is to provoke... and that's fine. 

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Political memes are not posted for the laugh. Feel free to say so but it is to provoke... and that's fine. 

Sometimes it's for the laugh, sometimes it's to make an actual political point, sometimes it's both. 

This stuff is the furthest thing in the world from FUNNY, as far as I'm concerned. 

I feel the country is in a state of, NEAR CRISIS. 

We have all gotten anesthetized to violence and chaos in this country. 

Look at Ferguson.

Look at Baltimore.

Look at Minneapolis.

Look at 30 cities damaged. 

Boston's Newberry Street and Downtown Crossing was beautiful city places, destroyed by blacks. 

This country is in bad shape, and it isn't going to get better.

WE ARE ALL SCREWED. YOU, ME, WE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

If Trump would just shut his fukkin mouth he could walk into re-election, but the bastid's ego is too inflated, he can't. 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

This stuff is the furthest thing in the world from FUNNY, as far as I'm concerned. 

I feel the country is in a state of, NEAR CRISIS. 

We have all gotten anesthetized to violence and chaos in this country. 

Look at Ferguson.

Look at Baltimore.

Look at Minneapolis.

Look at 30 cities damaged. 

Boston's Newberry Street and Downtown Crossing was beautiful city places, destroyed by blacks. 

This country is in bad shape, and it isn't going to get better.

WE ARE ALL SCREWED. YOU, ME, WE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

If Trump would just shut his fukkin mouth he could walk into re-election, but the bastid's ego is too inflated, he can't. 

You better just do the f7bhen one step plan and get it over with. Why would you want to live in such a terrible world? :lol: