Check your account email address ×

Biden Ads....

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 7/4/2020 at 10:26 AM, Mainecat said:

Vote Vets Mission...

Started in 2006 and backed by more than 700,000 veterans, military family members and their supporters, the mission of VoteVets.org is to use public issue campaigns to give a voice to veterans on matters of national security, veterans' care, and every day issues that affect the lives of those who served, and their families. 

When did you serve MC??

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I didn’t. When did you serve in government?

Oh shoot, we got a legit Captain Heel spurs front and center. I'm not surprised since you ride the backs of immigrants, and blacks to further your agenda, might as well add veterans to the list of people you will use to push a narrative.

So go grab a glass of your imported whiskey, puff on your Cuban cigars rolled by enslaved children, plop your lazy ass on your deck and admire your all white sanctuary you live in..:groin:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh shoot, we got a legit Captain Heel spurs front and center. I'm not surprised since you ride the backs of immigrants, and blacks to further your agenda, might as well add veterans to the list of people you will use to push a narrative.

So go grab a glass of your imported whiskey, puff on your Cuban cigars rolled by enslaved children, plop your lazy ass on your deck and admire your all white sanctuary you live in..:groin:

I bet he had no black workers...

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Soooo,  fucked up. 

I still have a hard time understanding why they are putting Biden up as their top pick SMH

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Another brutal one....

Couldn’t finish. What a load of shit. No invasion existed on the southern border eh? How soon we forget the caravans of people coming from Central America. How many was there? I lost count. It didn’t stop until the Mexican presIdent agreed to help with troops. 

Open borders MC. That’s what you‘all get with your choice of president. No thanks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

Couldn’t finish. What a load of shit. No invasion existed on the southern border eh? How soon we forget the caravans of people coming from Central America. How many was there? I lost count. It didn’t stop until the Mexican presIdent agreed to help with troops. 

Open borders MC. That’s what you‘all get with your choice of president. No thanks.

There was no invasion? WTF What stump do you live under?