Check your account email address ×

Here’s what happens when you’re black and have a conceal carry permit

I had no idea that was in the Ghetto.  Somebody should tell the residents.

Right where these guys do their cruise turnarounds.

https://www.streetmachinenationals.net/oreilly-auto-parts-street-machine-summer-nationals-st-paul/

That shooting basically created the traction for BLM.  It really took off when he was acquitted.

This stuff is going to get real messy when they don't get convictions this time.  It's sad really.  We have allowed politics to make a mess of this once again.

I have been in a truck with a bud who is black and Indian coming home from Wyoming pulled over in the middle of no place . cop came to door and first thing my bud said was hey just so we are clear I do have a permit and tbere is a gun under the seat it is in a case .

cop said good for you let's just keep it there gave him shit for speeding said cop in next town up would not let him off with a warning so slow down and srnt us on our way .

when my bud  fought up the gun I was lime oh fuck and was shocked how it went down . 

22 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have been in a truck with a bud who is black and Indian coming home from Wyoming pulled over in the middle of no place . cop came to door and first thing my bud said was hey just so we are clear I do have a permit and tbere is a gun under the seat it is in a case .

cop said good for you let's just keep it there gave him shit for speeding said cop in next town up would not let him off with a warning so slow down and srnt us on our way .

when my bud  fought up the gun I was lime oh fuck and was shocked how it went down . 

You see that alot in rural areas.  As you know, guns are common place and most just don't get too excited about them.  Rural cops don't have to deal with the same amount of crazy inner city cops do.

so I got pulled over in my driveway tonight coming home from cabin lol. fucking guy hits his lights 2 doors down from my house so I pull in drive get out he is like get in the truck. I said fuck that l live here told my dogs to get out and go home all 3 jump out an run to the door of the house and sit and bark at him from the porch .

he attempted to play bad ass for a few seconds giving me the why did you not stop when I hit my lights and I gave him why block the street when I was less than 100feet to my driveway. 

all that for a warning for not stoping long enough at the corner stop .

I did not tell him there were 3 hand guns in the floor boxes of the ram 

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

You see that alot in rural areas.  As you know, guns are common place and most just don't get too excited about them.  Rural cops don't have to deal with the same amount of crazy inner city cops do.

I know but did you miss the black Indian part lol . guy actually  looks like the rock 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I know but did you miss the black Indian part lol . guy actually  looks like the rock 

What's that have to do with anything? 

Don't show him your gun and he won't show you his.

11 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

yup,   suburban cops prob have it best though.  bunch of bootlicking population,  not a ton of real crime and your not out in the middle of no where by yourself.  

• Platinum Contributing Member

There are different rules state by state for whether or not you need to notify the officer if you are pulled over and have a gun in the car.

Iowa has no mandatory rule that you must inform.   If you carry outside your state in a state that reciprocates CCW permits its your responsibility to know which states require you to notify the officer.   Best method is when you hand him your DL include your CCW permit and tell him exactly where your firearm is, what is it and keep your hands on the steering wheel or visible.  

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

yup,   suburban cops prob have it best though.  bunch of bootlicking population,  not a ton of real crime and your not out in the middle of no where by yourself.  

Talking to a local cop.   90%. Of what they deal with is domestic calls.   Couples getting drunk and calling the police on each other.  I wouldn’t want to deal with that shit either.   

57 minutes ago, Anler said:

If she hadnt filmed that the "official" story would have been alot different. 

She kept her cool through the entire ordeal. Pretty amazing. Some day you’ll ask, “where was the NRA” :lol: what a fucking loathsome organization. 

44 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

She kept her cool through the entire ordeal. Pretty amazing. Some day you’ll ask, “where was the NRA” :lol: what a fucking loathsome organization. 

Yeah really, that is a scary situation. Especially with a child in the car. Youd think they would have been all over that...