Check your account email address ×

Hells Angels & Mongols heading to Seattle ...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

But I've met a black guy one time. I know the plight better than you!!!!!

😂

I had a black roommate my freshman year at Michigan State....helluva nice guy. 

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Again with the weird projection and if you are such a badass why don’t you head to Seattle and kick some ass? 

why Seattle made there bed they can deal with the sniveling bitches 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cold War said:

My buddy rode undercover in the Mongols . I sent him this when it was posted before. He called bullshit on the Hells Angeles and Mongols teaming up on anything.  They hate each other. 

Supposedly haven't rode together in along time & have been at war ...but are doing this one in peace :dunno:

Did your bud bring some of them down? 

8 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Supposedly haven't rode together in along time & have been at war ...but are doing this one in peace :dunno:

It's fake news, see my post above.

10 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Yeah,  he did the dramatic courtroom entrance.  Where you walk in and their mouths drop, they know they are fucked. 

looking at him now you would never believe it .  He showed me a picture of him back in the day.  He really looked like a dirtbag biker. 

55 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yeah,  he did the dramatic courtroom entrance.  Where you walk in and their mouths drop, they know they are fucked. 

looking at him now you would never believe it .  He showed me a picture of him back in the day.  He really looked like a dirtbag biker. 

when the bike war was at it's height here (mainly in Quebec), their workaround on that was any member had to have served time, and not only served but served with a member of one of the main bike gangs (HA, Rock Machine or Banditos)....if you hadn't, the only job you had with them was guarding the bikes in front of a strip joint or bar :lol: 

12 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Let's see them try this with the bikers ...

Did you see that fag tryna kiss that guy on the lips? Send in the bikers!

I think this is like WWE for fordy. 

Jerry the king: Antifa swarms a preacher and tries to kiss him on the lips. Oh look out here comes the mongols swinging American flags! Wait.. Oh no, they are blue line flags! They are skewering antifa with blue line flags! Omg! 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, frenchy said:

when the bike war was at it's height here (mainly in Quebec), their workaround on that was any member had to have served time, and not only served but served with a member of one of the main bike gangs (HA, Rock Machine or Banditos)....if you hadn't, the only job you had with them was guarding the bikes in front of a strip joint or bar :lol: 

The book Jim is talking about goes into detail on what it takes to become a patched member.  There are enforcers, pledges,  and hanger ons.   Biker gangs have their own rules and politics.   They go as far as to bribe law enforcement to run checks on people.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

The book Jim is talking about goes into detail on what it takes to become a patched member.  There are enforcers, pledges,  and hanger ons.   Biker gangs have their own rules and politics.   They go as far as to bribe law enforcement to run checks on people.  

That Red Dog dude knew  from the start that Billy was a cop but he couldn’t prove it.

4 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

It's fake news, see my post above.

There are other biker groups who have threatened to go...not that I believe them..

If anyone does try it, they will be smeared as evil bad people...

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That Red Dog dude knew  from the start that Billy was a cop but he couldn’t prove it.

Right.   That has got to be some intense stress.   Always under suspicion and completely fucked if you’re outed. 

• Like 1