Check your account email address ×

The 'Autonomous' Zone..

• Platinum Contributing Member

Hopefully Trump is smart enough to stay the fuck out of it.  The mayor can request NG help from the Gov and the Gov can provide it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Hopefully Trump is smart enough to stay the fuck out of it.  The mayor can request NG help from the Gov and the Gov can provide it.

It's mostly lip service at this point but man would I love to see the military go in and clear these clowns out.

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

It's mostly lip service at this point but man would I love to see the military go in and clear these clowns out.

NG ordered in by the governor yes.....full military troops no fucking way.  

Reality is SPD should do it. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

NG ordered in by the governor yes.....full military troops no fucking way.  

Reality is SPD should do it. 

ANTIFA is a deemed a terrorist organization that is organized nationwide and they are crossing state lines to riot.  I'm not sure the federal government needs state permission to clear them out.

6 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

ANTIFA is a deemed a terrorist organization that is organized nationwide and they are crossing state lines to riot.  I'm not sure the federal government needs state permission to clear them out.

Then its the FBI's job way before the military. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Fed government used some pretty Big guns and force to remove some ranchers from some middle of nowhere place in Oregon and also in Nevada....  government was praised for it by many...  I have a sneaking suspicion that if the fed government removed some Terrorist people from a city I would say those same people would freak out

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Fed government used some pretty Big guns and force to remove some ranchers from some middle of nowhere place in Oregon and also in Nevada....  government was praised for it by many...  I have a sneaking suspicion that if the fed government removed some Terrorist people from a city I would say those same people would freak out

Yes but that also was on Federal lands.   I agree on the hypocrisy.  

De fund the police they say. LOL

Fuck em, best thing the city can do is stop answering the phone and do nothing. If they want to be sovereign they can start trade talks and pay for what they need.

Fuck em

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

I think his ratings would sky rocket if he sent in the 82nd airborne. He keeps threatening. It’s getting to be a broken record. Like Obama threatening Assad 

27 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

De fund the police they say. LOL

Fuck em, best thing the city can do is stop answering the phone and do nothing. If they want to be sovereign they can start trade talks and pay for what they need.

Fuck em

It’s what? A 4 block area? Let em party. 

23 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I think his ratings would sky rocket if he sent in the 82nd airborne. He keeps threatening. It’s getting to be a broken record. Like Obama threatening Assad 

Nope. 

• Like 1