Check your account email address ×

Outstanding Leader's genius is undeniable

As Outstanding Leader predicted, minority races are destroying America and ushering in events that will lead to USA becoming part of Best Korea. 

Outstanding Leader's plans are working to perfection. Minority races will have White America destroyed within a few years. 

Outstanding Leader is trying to pick out where his many American Palaces will be. Outstanding Leader is planning on leveling @polaris550 acreage and putting a monument to black culture there. 

Dotard Trump is going to lose election to Sleepy Joe Biden. Dear Friend and Best Advisor Dennis Rodman assures Outstanding Leader that he will not be able to manipulate Biden to the extent that Outstanding Leader has pulled Trump's strings for 3 years. Best Korean Intelligence agencies will plan to use little girls wearing Coronavirus spray guns to infect Sleepy Joe when he sniff them. Creators of the virus and best Korean ally, China, has assured Outstanding Leader that a concentrated dose will be the end of Sleepy Joe and the beginning of USA joining Best Korea. 

Soon this website be known as Best Korea Sledder.

Thank.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Rocket Man said:

As Outstanding Leader predicted, minority races are destroying America and ushering in events that will lead to USA becoming part of Best Korea. 

Dotard Trump is going to lose election to Sleepy Joe Biden. Dear Friend and Best Advisor Dennis Rodman assures Outstanding Leader that he will not be able to manipulate Biden to the extent that Outstanding Leader has pulled Trump's strings for 3 years. Best Korean Intelligence agencies will plan to use little girls wearing Coronavirus spray guns to infect Sleepy Joe when he sniff them. Creators of the virus and best Korean ally, China, has assured Outstanding Leader that a concentrated dose will be the end of Sleepy Joe and the beginning of USA joining Best Korea. 

Thank.

I was out mowing, weed-whacking and brush cutting today. It was a beautiful day. It would have been really beautiful if I had been on Winnepesaukee, instead of sweatin' my balls off in tick-infested, nasty fukkin thorn-vines, and in a cloud of dry grass dust for 3 hours.

You want my acreage, you can have it!! Bring your check book!! 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I was out mowing, weed-whacking and brush cutting today. It was a beautiful day. It would have been really beautiful if I had been on Winnepesaukee, instead of sweatin' my balls off in tick-infested, nasty fukkin thorn-vines, and in a cloud of dry grass dust for 3 hours.

Do yourself a favor.  Turn the whole fucking thing into a big income stream each month for the rest of your life.  You can't take it with you.  Buy that big Fountain with the twin big blocks, get some hookers and blow and just live large bro  :bc: 

45 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Where do I donate to get the roach farm leveled?

38 minutes ago, hayward said:

:lol:

Hayward...……………..Ja'blome?????   

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Do yourself a favor.  Turn the whole fucking thing into a big income stream each month for the rest of your life.  You can't take it with you.  Buy that big Fountain with the twin big blocks, get some hookers and blow and just live large bro  :bc: 

That is really startin' to sound good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :bc:

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'll bid $50/acre.  

Just now, racinfarmer said:

$55/acre and I'll be on a plane at 6am tomorrow to pay and do the paperwork.  

You're only off by about 130 K per acre.  

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hayward...……………..Ja'blome?????   

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

I was laughing at Rocket man's plan to infect sleepy Joe.  I think it'll work.  He could have implemented it yesterday when he visited the floyd family.

Are any of you guys watching the Floyd funeral???

HA! HA! No mention whatsoever of Saint George's criminal/violent/drug addicted past.

They want to name a rotary after him, in his honor!

I am forever convinced that there will never be peace between black/white America.  

Unfuckingbelievable.

• 7 months later...
On 6/8/2020 at 7:37 PM, Rocket Man said:

Thank.

Outstanding Leader's divine wisdom shines again. Dotard lose to Sleepy Joe.

USA soon be part of True Korea.

Thank.

• Haha 2

On 6/8/2020 at 9:18 PM, DriftBusta said:

best financial advice you have ever given on here!