Check your account email address ×

Protesters pour into cites.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

There has been some pretty maddening shit happening, innocent lives destroyed, and the Moto/Ben consortium think its all legit.

This is the worst opportunity squander we will ever see.  All of America saw that video and was just horrified!  All of America was about justice.  ALL!  Then, the idiocy started and was praised and encouraged by poor leadership.....and it continued....and continued...and continued....and still continues.

Its just sad.  It’s even sadder that they now think social change and views can be forced.  

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah they destroyed a couple military cemetaries and monuments too.   Obviously not much of your concern.

As they say in military circles, collateral damage. Almost makes up for the damage police do to residences during “drug raids” 

Edited by spin_dry

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

As they say in military circles, collateral damage. Almost makes up for the damage police do to residences during “drug raids” 

DAF.  Collateral damage?  :lol: What was the planned target?

You’re so weak....and stupid.  :lmao:

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

His biggest mistake, looking back was not putting 100% of the responsibility on the unbelievable feeble city and local leaders.  Let them burn.

He tried. But most people saw through it as another lie. Video after video of police beatings helped a lot. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

He tried. But most people saw through it as another lie. Video after video of police beatings helped a lot. 

Your side fascinated me.  Just ignorance gracing ignorance.  It’s really quite remarkable.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

DAF.  Collateral damage?  :lol: What was the planned target?

You’re so weak....and stupid.  :lmao:

Looting is a side effect of riots. Don’t want the looting? Stop the rioting. Want to stop the rioting? Deal with police misbehavior. Which btw, trump has refused to address. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Looting is a side effect of riots. Don’t want the looting? Stop the rioting. Want to stop the rioting? Deal with police misbehavior. Which btw, trump has refused to address. 

:lol: again, just fascinating!  

Just now, spin_dry said:

Your side doesn’t fascinate me in the least. 

That because you’ve chosen willful ignorance.  

5 hours ago, racer254 said:

Each individual got their 1200 dollars, they were on lockdown and now got their needed "vacation".   They were even able to give grants to the non-profits in order to organize these little vacations.  It worked just like it was planned

i did not get 1200 bucks between me and my wife we got a check to split for 600 bucks well really like 594 or some shit like that . 

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

during drug raids lmfao.  oh yes those poor drug dealers getting there hinges busted and sheetrock tore off the wall where the dod points . and they even take the fucking microwave . and those poor renters don't even get back there security after getting the boot .

sorry landlords 9 out of 10 times flip that damage bill . drug dealers don't own there stash pad or package house or dealing house or even crash pads own they rent .

most times under some woman name who stays there to keep up apperiances and take the inevitable fall 

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

how did your brown God deal with it for 8 yrs ? 

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

i did not get 1200 bucks between me and my wife we got a check to split for 600 bucks well really like 594 or some shit like that . 

well we all know outside the celebs doing it for their instagram that the protesters aren't making close to 200k a year so they got the whole thing.  

12 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

well we all know outside the celebs doing it for their instagram that the protesters aren't making close to 200k a year so they got the whole thing.  

They make quite a bit organizing these riots.  Monica Adams, co-executive director for Freedom Inc reported earning an annual paycheck of $104,230 in 2018

“Stop murdering black people, and your glass will be safe," Monica Adams, co-executive director for Freedom Inc., said while leading the third day of police protests in the state's capital on Monday.

So where does a group like this get the money it needs to promote its agenda?

A lot of it comes from you. 

Records show that the state has awarded contracts and grants worth $3.6 million to Freedom Inc., which advocates for minority and LGBTQ communities, over the past five years. 

You can read more about her and others

https://freedom-inc.org/index.php?page=staff

On 6/7/2020 at 5:49 AM, Mileage Psycho said:

The last several days have been impressive, massive good behavior protesting display. What's less impressive is the bad behavior by some idiot police.

Now all we need is for the politicians to stand up to the police unions and end the protections bad cops recieve under their collective bargaining agreements.

Isn't that just the greatest paradox you have even seen come out of a liberal's mouth?

21 hours ago, spin_dry said:

His character flaws prevented him from being effective during this crisis. The military brass shut him down with his deployment ideas. Never has a president looked weak and silly. 

398i5.jpg

6 hours ago, Snake said:

Isn't that just the greatest paradox you have even seen come out of a liberal's mouth?

398i5.jpg

Going to war over a fake gas attack. That’s something a republican would do. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Going to war over a fake gas attack. That’s something a republican would do. 

Let’s look at the vote.  Nawww.

Rioting and stealing shit under the guise of wanting justice.  Well.....hello Democrats!

Happy faces!

AAA7FE91-BD51-4091-B627-B73E7E1F7B79.jpeg

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Let’s look at the vote.  Nawww.

Rioting and stealing shit under the guise of wanting justice.  Well.....hello Democrats!

Happy faces!

AAA7FE91-BD51-4091-B627-B73E7E1F7B79.jpeg

Poor spin.

There will be another COVID outbreak or other catastrophe for the libs to rally.

Edited by racer254