Check your account email address ×

Head Shot

Another fat lazy stupid cowardly raciss cop got shot.

He was wrestling with one peaceful protester when another peaceful protestor who through an act of incredible bravery, came up from behind and shot the cop in the back of the head.

He's on life-support...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/las-vegas-police-officer-on-life-support-after-being-shot-in-head-during-protests

Edited by Phoenix

2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Another fat lazy stupid cowardly raciss cop got shot.

He was wrestling with one peaceful protester when another peaceful protestor who through an act of incredible 7 bravery, came up from behind and shot the cop in the back of the head.

He's on life-support...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/las-vegas-police-officer-on-life-support-after-being-shot-in-head-during-protests

Will get zero CNN coverage 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

You will see  few more shot before this is over. Then you will see cops ignoring crimes in black hoods for months after this . Fuck em, I would too.

Yup....then they can have riot time and bust all their shit up every night without the police impeding....and when they need help from the lawless chaos they enjoy ...no one will be there for them and it will be glorious.

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

10 hours ago, toslow said:

the one thing certain, is it's going to more blacks getting killed

Another thing is for certain, they'll continue to ignore the real issue which is black on black violence.  20 people killed in Chicago over the weekend.  Not a peep from any of the SJWs.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Another thing is for certain, they'll continue to ignore the real issue which is black on black violence.  20 people killed in Chicago over the weekend.  Not a peep from any of the SJWs.

It was like over 100 shootings.  And those were just the ones reported.  It’s amazing how this goes unnoticed by the media.  I mean, how????

15 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Fucked around and found out.

is that the same sort of  finding out the killer will get when his young tight ass is traded for a Snickers bar around the cellblock for the next 40 yrs 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It was like over 100 shootings.  And those were just the ones reported.  It’s amazing how this goes unnoticed by the media.  I mean, how????

You could tell everybody. No? 

58 minutes ago, Anler said:

You could tell everybody. No? 

Like telling them water is wet?  Or do you mean just to end any number of liberal arguments ending with them getting triggered as fuck and calling me a racist.  Yeah, I can do that.

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

More blacks killed by blacks one weekend in Chicago than killed by cops all last year.  Some of these woke assholes here are just that stupid.

Edited by DriftBusta

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

More blacks killed by blacks one weekend in Chicago than killed by cops all last year.  Some of these woke assholes here are just that stupid.

It’s ok.  They just elected a lesbian duo of the Beetlejuice shrunken head character and Lurch.  Shrinky just told Trump to not use words of hate and told him “fuck you” so, she’s super powerful!  All will be cleaned in Chicago.

96BB3FD2-2768-4819-A645-6E3C905D206E.gif