Check your account email address ×

Anyone we know?

ICEMAN!

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

coming from the guy in the most white toast state in the union

Really!  "everyone".  They must have a "darky" doing the dishes somewhere in that town.  :lol:

And indeed....we're all looking out with scared eyes for the mad New Hampshirites!  Holy fuck!  

23 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Except white culture is and has been all about colonization of other peoples culture.

There is no other white culture besides colonization, unless you're referring to Nickelback or NKOTB.

Like I said , promotion of European culture is just fine with me and there is no such thing as Alt-Right

15 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Exactly, they're just plain old neonazis.

If the KKK having victory parades doesn't give them a reason to pause, if an alt right/white supremacy media star at the side of the President elect, doesn't..... Why would a douchebag like the one in this video being emboldened to speak his hate make them wonder?

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

That's where you're wrong.

You'll see.

for fuck sake quit buying into the bullshit construct that he is something he is not .....how the fuck can you fall for this bullshit racist propaganda after having just witnessed how corrupt and agenda driven the media is

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

15135797_10211353493261942_4881240831893117215_n.jpg

oh yes those poor powerless people blocking freeway traffic . fuck that shit they are doing it to be dicks AND I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF at the last video of that privileged white girl getting taken out. in fact I have it saved on my TV may head up and watch it in the 70in a few more times tonight. I could use a little pick me up  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

for fuck sake quit buying into the bullshit construct that he is something he is not .....how the fuck can you fall for this bullshit racist propaganda after having just witnessed how corrupt and agenda driven the media is

I saw what Breitbart was about, and the agenda they promoted, that's why. 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

oh yes those poor powerless people blocking freeway traffic . fuck that shit they are doing it to be dicks AND I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF at the last video of that privileged white girl getting taken out. in fact I have it saved on my TV may head up and watch it in the 70in a few more times tonight. I could use a little pick me up  

Wall or Gulag?

Just now, motonoggin said:

Promoted? 

Racism, misogyny, bigotry. They're a fucking right wing nut job news outlet, bro. Wtf

I have never read a thing on Breitbart ....dont give two fucks about Breitbart. They are a for profit "news" outlet ......absolutely nothing they promote could be more racist than the shit that the main stream media pumps daily. The fucking congressional black caucas , the adl , the naacp etc etc are all socially accepted blatantly racist bodies and its about fucking time we mainstream some pro-white shit.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I have never read a thing on Breitbart ....dont give two fucks about Breitbart. They are a for profit "news" outlet ......absolutely nothing they promote could be more racist than the shit that the main stream media pumps daily. The fucking congressional black caucas , the adl , the naacp etc etc are all socially accepted blatantly racist bodies and its about fucking time we mainstream some pro-white shit.

I'm not big on the identity politics promoted by mainstream liberalism, but this white power bullshit is a whole different animal.

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'm not big on the identity politics promoted by mainstream liberalism, but this white power bullshit is a whole different animal.

You and your labels.  You and Ben arguing politics is always a treat. :lol: 

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It is a tiny minority used by the libs to ramp up their race baiting, nothing more nothing less. The fuckers have been around for ever...

16 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I listened to an interview by the supposed "founder" of the alt-right movement on NPR yesterday and while the guy seems to be concerned with shit that really doesnt matter in the end nothing he said offended me ....also the entire interview was nothing more than the BBC guy trying to goad him into saying he supported various nazi propaganda etc etc. It was yet another example of how fucking pathetic all mainstream media is

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

oh yes real good fucking Pathetic. got any for excusing the looting after they get off the interstate . and don't use the only 32 looting days till Christmas excuses

I think that was the cell phone fucker that held up the parade after the Viking game