Check your account email address ×

LOL

Just now, Anler said:

Local street gangs are attacking looters that come to their neighborhoods. WTF to think now? :lol: 

I am at a building and a few workers live in those neighborhoods. They are actually killing them. They are saying the cops are looking the other way. Everyone has had enough. 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I am at a building and a few workers live in those neighborhoods. They are actually killing them. They are saying the cops are looking the other way. Everyone has had enough. 

Did you see the video from the Jewel on South Stoney yesterday? 

Just now, Anler said:

Did you see the video from the Jewel on South Stoney yesterday? 

No, but I saw some videos of dindos getting beat to death in Cicero. A cleaning lady at the building I’m in showed me it but won’t send it to my phone. The dindo jump out of a car and beat and robbed a old Mexican that was selling ice cream on a corner. The gang bangers chased them down with there cars . Pulled them out of the car and beat them to death. Then torched their car. There is another story about the cops finding 2 black guys in a parking lot shot in the head.  Cicero is the safest town in America today.

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

Local street gangs are attacking looters that come to their neighborhoods. WTF to think now? :lol: 

Good.  Why would hear people let their own neighborhoods get destroyed.  It’s just idiocy to the max.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good.  Why would hear people let their own neighborhoods get destroyed.  It’s just idiocy to the max.

Some of these stores pay weekly protection to the gangs. The gangs have to hold up their end of the contract. 

Some of these stores pay weekly protection to the gangs. The gangs have to hold up their end of the contract. 

Well, I guess their “contracts” have a seven day waiting period then?  Cheaper premiums that way.

12 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

No, but I saw some videos of dindos getting beat to death in Cicero. A cleaning lady at the building I’m in showed me it but won’t send it to my phone. The dindo jump out of a car and beat and robbed a old Mexican that was selling ice cream on a corner. The gang bangers chased them down with there cars . Pulled them out of the car and beat them to death. Then torched their car. There is another story about the cops finding 2 black guys in a parking lot shot in the head.  Cicero is the safest town in America today.

Blacks have always been a target in Cicero. I saw reports today of gangs shooting looters in Cicero. Cicero Ave is the cut off

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

Blacks have always been a target in Cicero. I saw reports today of gangs shooting looters in Cicero. Cicero Ave is the cut off

Did you see where the guy trying to blow open a atm with a bomb and blew it open and himself at the same time. I think it was on the west side.

36 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Good! I think Freddies opens up tomorrow!

Did you see where the guy trying to blow open a atm with a bomb and blew it open and himself at the same time. I think it was on the west side.

No. The fucking hillbillies have been stealing ATMs and everything else that isnt nailed down in heroin epidemic areas. Why isnt Trump sending in the military there? 

The ramp off of 55 was blocked this morning? Come in from the west. 

Im coming from the south. I can take 290 west to austin then up 16th. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I have no idea there are so many gangs now. Definitely Mexicans in Cicero. 

The 26 is big In the area were they fount the kilt dindoos.My wife taught in that area for 14 years.

Just now, Woodtick said:

The 26 is big In the area were they fount the kilt dindoos.My wife taught in that area for 14 years.

Yeah I dont care, as long as Freddies is open tomorrow!