Check your account email address ×

LOL

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah I dont care, as long as Freddies is open tomorrow!

We work around there all of the time. I’ve never had a problem. I liked it better back in the day, when the hookers were walking everywhere.

lol if it were any one but dick head john having to sit on this inventory after the fact it would be sad 

no room left in the back yard with about 200 units back tbere lol 

20200602_142923.jpg

20200602_142704.jpg

20200602_142657.jpg

20200602_142646.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I went to HS with this guy...what’s the scoop with this? 

51D42D79-F097-403B-9093-F025DB00B63F.thumb.png.84f31046b42a757cd4e8053a68d04f90.png

Friend of mine posted this today. You can see Trump tower on the right. 

FB_IMG_1591140339335.jpg

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

lol if it were any one but dick head john having to sit on this inventory after the fact it would be sad 

no room left in the back yard with about 200 units back tbere lol 

20200602_142923.jpg

20200602_142704.jpg

20200602_142657.jpg

20200602_142646.jpg

They are doing it at all of their stores. 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I thought it was to protect glass but they have the shit stacked in the lot also. 

You know they sell plywood right? And there's been a very high demand lately right?

:bc:

2 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Oh man, does that look like a col place! Food made me salivate.

That place is a hidden gem. It's super small and there is no line or any kind of order. No prices posted. Everything is out on display and you just wiggle your way to the counter and say gimme some of this and some of this... Then you walk outside into another building to sit down and eat. But everything is amazing. 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I thought it was to protect glass but they have the shit stacked in the lot also. 

They are using those to block entrances. The out door yards were empty by me. There was only a half a stack of 1/2” usb available and no 1/2 plywood. They were using other shit to block and selling the board up stuff. The one I was at is 35 miles from Chicago.  It looked like they had plywood out in the lot,but not the amount you have in the pics.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

That place is a hidden gem. It's super small and there is no line or any kind of order. No prices posted. Everything is out on display and you just wiggle your way to the counter and say gimme some of this and some of this... Then you walk outside into another building to sit down and eat. But everything is amazing. 

If youre even in Cumberland, WI check this place out. Very similar and the food is legendary.

https://bonacasafoodsinc.com/

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

The village inn west of there also has good eyetailion. 

15 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The village inn west of there also has good eyetailion. 

You ever been to Al's? It used to be pretty good. Real greaseball eyetalians. 

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

You ever been to Al's? It used to be pretty good. Real greaseball eyetalians. 

Probably. So many good spots over there. The wife likes the Lalos on Harlem. She says it’s the only good one. 

56 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Probably. So many good spots over there. The wife likes the Lalos on Harlem. She says it’s the only good one. 

You guys know Joel the hot dog guy? He owns a couple places south somewhere. I met him up in caddy riding.

3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Used to go to lalos all the time. Haven't been in forever.

8 hours ago, Edmo said:

You guys know Joel the hot dog guy? He owns a couple places south somewhere. I met him up in caddy riding.

Don’t know of him. Are you referring too jewels the guy that likes to suck on Weiners from the Dakotas?:lol:

• Haha 1