Check your account email address ×

In the end we all end up paying for the riots.

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

If you dont like it why dont you leave the country? 

Should we be saying the same to everyone that has a beef?  How about these protestors?  Should they leave?

Just now, racer254 said:

Should we be saying the same to everyone that has a beef?  How about these protestors?  Should they leave?

This is Murica, love it or leave it!

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, SSFB said:

COVID showing businesses how many people can work from home + higher insurance costs from riots

Lots of commercial property for sale in the next year?

Enough to see prices drop 10-15% is my guess.

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

And if people can work from home they can work from anywhere which means not being tied to living in the city. Could be some interesting transformations in America in the next 20 years. Technology could actually bring rural America back to life. 

Certainly could help some but most people still want stuff around them not living in the sticks.  no way i am living more than 15 minutes from everything one could want.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Certainly could help some but most people still want stuff around them not living in the sticks.  no way i am living more than 15 minutes from everything one could want.  

I'm just the opposite, I can't wait to get to the cottage on the weekends. Wife and I will be moving their in the next few years........fuck suburbia/city life.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I have zero desire to move back into the city.  Been nice the last few months spending more time at home rather than at work and commuting. Dont really want to go back in 5 days a week now.  Get more done at home.