Check your account email address ×

George Floyd's Criminal Record:

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

I have yet to see anyone of importance say the officers actions were justified So why Riot?  The officer is under arrest and  the public is in agreement Floyds treatment was outrageous. You would think this would be an excellent time to come up with solutions to the heavy handed tactics used by the police but instead we get riots that are just going to make things worse. 

Yep.  

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

We had a young guy on the department who made a drunk-driving arrest one late night. The guy later died. BFD, people that are out drinking, drugging, etc. DIE. Floyd just happened to die at that time due to his conditions. 

You really are a fucking asshole

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I have yet to see anyone of importance say the officers actions were justified So why Riot?  The officer is under arrest and  the public is in agreement Floyds treatment was outrageous. You would think this would be an excellent time to come up with solutions to the heavy handed tactics used by the police but instead we get riots that are just going to make things worse. 

They want to see plans, preferably actions by local, state, and federal officials that will reform the way police in this country are trained and disciplined, including investigations for police misconduct investigated by a 3rd party outside the bias of the local "good old boys club" which has proven inept.  George Floyd may have been the straw that broke the camel's back but this civil unrest is a culmination of decades of "bad apples" being kept in the bushel.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

The fact that you don’t get why there’s a riot is one of the reasons that there’s rioting 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The fact that you don’t get why there’s a riot is one of the reasons that there’s rioting 

All the riots will do is turn the police into paramilitary. All these cities will end up buying more crowd control equipment and do more training for rioting. And let's be clear about another subject the charges brought on the police officer. The wife beater Ellison is going for a murder charge instead of manslaughter which means the officer has a good chance of not being convicted. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

All the riots will do is turn the police into paramilitary. All these cities will end up buying more crowd control equipment and do more training for rioting. And let's be clear about another subject the charges brought on the police officer. The wife beater Ellison is going for a murder charge instead of manslaughter which means the officer has a good chance of not being convicted. 

None of that’s going to happen and I don’t give a shit about any Ellison guy. There’s a fair amount of disgust over this situation among local cops. Yesterday I went on a scheduled march supporting the local black community. Several of the local police officers were there marching with everyone. State patrol, city, and county. I know a lot of the local city officers and the chief. They are all repulsed by what’s happened. Locally there’s a few bad apples and they were absent from the march. There’s going to be a lot more pressure on the lunatic fringe in policing from the sane ones. These riots are necessary. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

That's why we need to put the Obama admins ban on sales of military equipment to police departments back in place now that Trump stripped it away.  

5 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

That's why we need to put the Obama admins ban on sales of military equipment to police departments back in place now that Trump stripped it away.  

and make them stop wearing military garb and carrying AR's in their normal course of business.  get their asses out of their cars and walking the streets developing relationships.  

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

and make them stop wearing military garb and carrying AR's in their normal course of business.  get their asses out of their cars and walking the streets developing relationships.  

No shit...walk a beat FFS.

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

If its safe I agree.   I'm sure more of this goes on than the media will ever let us know but much more of it should be done.

65db2e5428e9fac147f21982dce8db35.jpg

• Like 1

Reality is the citizenry needs to be a part of the police and help them out as well.   One would hope with more community outreach from LE this would happen.

Communities need to help the police as they can't be everywhere at all times.  The never snitch street rules really damage communities. Same inside LE agencies.  Both sides need to do something about the bad apples or it will NEVER change.  

We've been doing a National Night Out for over a decade and our community really likes it. 

https://natw.org/

Edited by Highmark

34 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Look at the places that are rioting almost all are Democrat controlled currently and most have been for some time. If changing police policy was important to them they would have done it already?

31 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If its safe I agree.   I'm sure more of this goes on than the media will ever let us know but much more of it should be done.

65db2e5428e9fac147f21982dce8db35.jpg

My cousin was a goof in High school who played basketball and was voted class clown. When he got his diploma he went to college for a few years and then spent 4 years in the peace corps in Africa.  Later he became a cop in a little town in NH where her was on the force for decades eventually reaching the rank of capt.  I would say he is the kind of cop you would want in a small town good with kids and by no means gun ho.  He ended up in a stand off with a mentally challenged kid who had hurt some people and was wielding some sort of a hunting knife and my cousin shot him killing him. My cousin was cleared of the shooting but for him it was the end he retired early as he never really got over the incident.  Unfortunately I think it is difficult at best to attract the right sort of person into the police force and every year that goes by seems to only make the problem worse.  

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

The cities are the ones buying all the military equipment. Nobody is telling them they have to buy it.

19 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Look at the places that are rioting almost all are Democrat controlled currently and most have been for some time. If changing police policy was important to them they would have done it already?

This is why voting is a fucking farce. 

You can't vote out systemic racism, it has to be smashed with events that change the way white people think en masse. Hence the property damage you're all crying about. 

4 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I got smashed in the forehead by a 230 pound mechanic who could lift engine blocks.  Hit me so fukkin hard it snapped my head back, and my glasses went flying across the room. I never sued him or complained. 

Another young punk almost strangled me to death. I was lucky to get my flashlight and tap him on the head, or I'd still be out there. 

I never complained or sued. 

Tough guys don't complain. Real cops don't cry. 

I've been in fights twice as bad as what that drunk, fukkin thug Floyd was in. 

Fuck him, America did not deserve to burn over that motherfukker.  

Every day negroids kill other negroids in the USA. They even kill innocent little girls!! 

Where's the OUTRAGE!!!

Some of you guys suck. 

26 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The cities are the ones buying all the military equipment. Nobody is telling them they have to buy it.

Cities don't buy it.  Materials under the 1033 program are donated directly to police departments after they request it and it's approved by state program coordinators.  Coordinators are appointed by each state's governor.    

https://www.dla.mil/DispositionServices/Offers/Reutilization/LawEnforcement/JoinTheProgram.aspx

Edited by XC.Morrison

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I got smashed in the forehead by a 230 pound mechanic who could lift engine blocks.  Hit me so fukkin hard it snapped my head back, and my glasses went flying across the room. I never sued him or complained. 

Another young punk almost strangled me to death. I was lucky to get my flashlight and tap him on the head, or I'd still be out there. 

I never complained or sued. 

Tough guys don't complain. Real cops don't cry. 

I've been in fights twice as bad as what that drunk, fukkin thug Floyd was in. 

Fuck him, America did not deserve to burn over that motherfukker.  

Every day negroids kill other negroids in the USA. They even kill innocent little girls!! 

Where's the OUTRAGE!!!

Some of you guys suck. 

Yea the argument that this somehow justified the riots, especially since the cop was arrested, is total horse-shit on every level, from every angle...

2 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

You really are a fucking asshole

HA!HA!HA! Don't you just hate me!!!! LMAO!!! I have tons of money, a massive estate, great guns, not those gas-pipes you got, and had hot broads!!! Dontcha;' just hate me!!!!    :lol2::lol2::lol2:

FUCK YOU, FAT BOY!!!!!!      :bigfinger:

5 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Cities don't buy it.  Materials under the 1033 program are donated directly to police departments after they request it and it's approved by state program coordinators.  Coordinators are appointed by each state's governor.    

https://www.dla.mil/DispositionServices/Offers/Reutilization/LawEnforcement/JoinTheProgram.aspx

I understand DRMO a military program that has been in place for decades. But look our little lake town got a nice patrol boat for pennies on the dollar but that does not mean they need to request armored personal carriers and assault gear. The cities are picking the things they want and they want SWAT equipment.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Yea the argument that this somehow justified the riots, especially since the cop was arrested, is total horse-shit on every level, from every angle...

That vid you posted, which got deleted was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

OMG!!        It's as if I dictated it myself!!!

Those fukkin bastards for deleting it.

See Pahoenix, the blacks got everybody against the ropes. It's because everyone's afraid of them, and for good reason. 

BLACKS WILL NOT GIVE A SECOND FUKKIN THOUGHT ABOUT KILLING!!!

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

That vid you posted, which got deleted was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

OMG!!        It's as if I dictated it myself!!!

Those fukkin bastards for deleting it.

See Pahoenix, the blacks got everybody against the ropes. It's because everyone's afraid of them, and for good reason. 

BLACKS WILL NOT GIVE A SECOND FUKKIN THOUGHT ABOUT KILLING!!!

Actually it's the govt that is allowing them to run wild, the govt is using them as a tool to fuck with us. Blacks have zero power other than what has been given to them. 

23 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

You got that right!! 

However, America has to pacify the blacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!