Check your account email address ×

Friday Night Riots

10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

sMoL bIzNeSs!!1!1!

go fuck your self you little cunt. 

again I really hope this shit heads,to yiur town and burns your little plant shoo to the fucking ground.  

• Platinum Contributing Member

The mayor of Minneapolis told individuals protesting that their anger is “understandable” and “right" but urged them to make sure they are wearing masks and practicing social distancing during their demonstrations.

“The City encourages everyone to exercise caution to stay safe while participating in demonstrations, including wearing masks and physical distancing as much as possible to prevent the spread of COVID-19,” Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey’s office wrote in a statement addressed to individuals who took to the streets following the death of George Floyd while in police custody. “The City has made hundreds of masks available to protesters this week.”

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Our leadership here is exactly what we’ve all come to expect from liberals.  Nothing....just deflection, blame and crying.

Frey kind of reminds me of / looks like Trudeau  

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Since your birth no one has listened to your shit. That ain’t about to change. 

Nobody has to listen to me, spin-black cock. Look at what's happened. Who's right? I guess I am!!!!  HA!HA!HA! 

All this for a criminal record, guy who had medical issues. 

NOW you black bastard-lovers will say, " HEY YEAH, that fukkin guy ZNOTTY knows his shit!! ".

SAY IT, YOU SYMPATHIZER BASTARDS, SAY IT!!!

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

That's a fact.

WE BEEN RIGHT ALL ALONG PAHOENIX!!!!!!!  These black sympathizers need to be beaten like rented mules!!!  

Hey, Pahooenix, you just started posting like a couple of weeks ago, and look what happened so soon thereafter!!!!  

22 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

The rioting niggers shut down what's left of businesses in a city 150 miles away and that's ok with you eh. Fuck Off.

I'm convinced he has someone black in his life...……….somewhere. 

45 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

The rioting niggers shut down what's left of businesses in a city 150 miles away and that's ok with you eh. Fuck Off.

Consider this as life providing you an opportunity to practice delayed gratification. 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Our leadership here is exactly what we’ve all come to expect from liberals.  Nothing....just deflection, blame and crying.

are you watching this pathetic display on tv . wtf is this a united nations round table of weakness speeches