Check your account email address ×

Trump Tweets Video Declaring That 'The Only Good Democrat Is A Dead Democrat'

What an asshole....just example #1099

By Cristina Cabrera 

May 28, 2020 10:01 a.m. 

President Donald Trump early Thursday morning retweeted a video of one of his supporters declaring that Trump’s political opponents ought to be dead. 

“Thank you Cowboys,” Trump tweeted with the video posted by Cowboys for Trump, which shows Couy Griffin, the group’s leader, ranting about Democrats in violent terms during a gathering at a New Mexico church on May 17. 

“I’ve come to a place where I’ve come to a conclusion where the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat,” Griffin said as the crowd cheered. 

The Trump supporter insisted he wasn’t talking “in a physical sense.” 

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/trump-tweets-video-saying-that-the-only-good-democrat-is-a-dead-democrat

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What an asshole....just example #1099

By Cristina Cabrera 

May 28, 2020 10:01 a.m. 

President Donald Trump early Thursday morning retweeted a video of one of his supporters declaring that Trump’s political opponents ought to be dead. 

“Thank you Cowboys,” Trump tweeted with the video posted by Cowboys for Trump, which shows Couy Griffin, the group’s leader, ranting about Democrats in violent terms during a gathering at a New Mexico church on May 17. 

“I’ve come to a place where I’ve come to a conclusion where the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat,” Griffin said as the crowd cheered. 

The Trump supporter insisted he wasn’t talking “in a physical sense.” 

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/trump-tweets-video-saying-that-the-only-good-democrat-is-a-dead-democrat

Better dead than red :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Seems reasonable. 

It really does.

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Why didn't he kill himself when he was a Democrat? :lol:

That was back when Democrats were more like today’s Republicans.  No reason to get too crazy.

Now, we can just load the left into cattle cars “for their own safety” as far as I am concerned.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It really does.

That was back when Democrats were more like today’s Republicans.  No reason to get too crazy.

Now, we can just load the left into cattle cars “for their own safety” as far as I am concerned.  

They have made complete fags of themselves.   Can you imagine imagine being a grown ass man and announcing to people you are a Democrat? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

They have made complete fags of themselves.   Can you imagine imagine being a grown ass man and announcing to people you are a Democrat? 

No but, that’s why the left has worked so hard on The “gender neutral“ and “toxic masculinity“ narratives.  So they can be themselves and not be judged like a real man. :lol:

Result: they are just viewed as pathetic cucks now.