Check your account email address ×

Trump Deems Houses of Worship Essential

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Are any churches doing a pancake breakfast this morning? I’m really hungry and a bit foggy from getting over served last night.

Shame on those who over served you, inconsiderate bastards. :lmao:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ckf said:

You really shouldn't be so hard on yourself. 

Oh, it’s easy being me!  

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Two years from now when The Supreme Court rules on this has no bearing on the fact that her executive orders now were ruled legitimate by a court. 

This is worth saving.  But so many of yours are.  Well, not really...just easier to call you stupid.  :lol:

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Does zambo do anything day to day other than  post here and hcs? Seriously seems the guys on 24/7 both sites.  

Quote a bit actually.  And truth is, my posting on both sites have dropped off considerably as of late.  But, I still allow myself the pleasure of conversing with you chuckleheads daily.  Usually while I am taking a shit.

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Quote a bit actually.  And truth is, my posting on both sites have dropped off considerably as of late.  But, I still allow myself the pleasure of conversing with you chuckleheads daily.  Usually while I am taking a shit.

You must be on the can all day then :dunno: just an observation that's all

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Two years from now when The Supreme Court rules on this has no bearing on the fact that her executive orders now were ruled legitimate by a court. 

the govener has no right to be picking winners and losers . fact it has become a obvius game for anyone with even 1 eye open. but you just keep following the flick with your feelings making up your mind for you . the supreme court will not find for this bullshit . they don't have the votes,and won't for at least a decade . MERCA 

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Well....when you're full of shit....  :lol:

Hey....watch it, masker!  :lol:

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

Bigly :owned: :lol2:

man, you deepthroated that dick hard!  :lmao:

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

You have won the interweb today.:lmao:

...and you cleaned up the mess!  Ewwweweewwwww!!!!!!!!  :lol:

9354519D-FF8C-45E3-A507-958E5E477591.gif

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey....watch it, masker!  :lol:

man, you deepthroated that dick hard!  :lmao:

...and you cleaned up the mess!  Ewwweweewwwww!!!!!!!!  :lol:

9354519D-FF8C-45E3-A507-958E5E477591.gif

963ce3ca2fc55ec879a1b4039d1f77a2.gif

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, it’s easy being me!  

This is worth saving.  But so many of yours are.  Well, not really...just easier to call you stupid.  :lol:

Go ahead and save it but the fact remains that the courts sided with her now...by the time this decision makes it to the highest court she will more than likely be out of office and the next governor can deal with it.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

the govener has no right to be picking winners and losers . fact it has become a obvius game for anyone with even 1 eye open. but you just keep following the flick with your feelings making up your mind for you . the supreme court will not find for this bullshit . they don't have the votes,and won't for at least a decade . MERCA 

Every governor has made decisions like this including Republican Governors.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Go ahead and save it but the fact remains that the courts sided with her now...by the time this decision makes it to the highest court she will more than likely be out of office and the next governor can deal with it.

I’m not saving it.  Trying to do that here to look back and show how wrong people are here would take a whole other server.  

What this will do is set the wheels in motion for an R legislature to start to Set rules to limit governor authority in spite of the Bill of Rights.  Wisconsin did it before their twat was elected and it was a good call.  It will start to he open a lot after the next election......and it needs to.  Pushback from the left fascists should lead us into war.  That needs to happen too.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Every governor has made decisions like this including Republican Governors.

yup,  we have a bunch of silly rules cause of the massholes from our pub governor including the beach not being open this weekend which went over like a wet fart.  Should be the first real weekend of business down there and they lose this weekend and next before reopening the first.  i completely disagree with his position on restaurants only having outdoor seating,  i hope that changes and they go to 50% capacity soon.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m not saving it.  Trying to do that here to look back and show how wrong people are here would take a whole other server.  

What this will do is set the wheels in motion for an R legislature to start to Set rules to limit governor authority in spite of the Bill of Rights.  Wisconsin did it before their twat was elected and it was a good call.  It will start to he open a lot after the next election......and it needs to.  Pushback from the left fascists should lead us into war.  That needs to happen too.

Haha...Republicans in DC are shitting all over your Bill of Rights while Trump has you and the rest of the  sycophants to focused on Democrat Governors especially Whitmer....playing you like a fiddle! :lmao:

BTW he is pandering to the evangelicals with all this church business....fuck maybe he is playing some high level chess. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...Republicans in DC are shitting all over your Bill of Rights while Trump has you and the rest of the  sycophants to focused on Democrat Governors especially Whitmer....playing you like a fiddle! :lmao:

BTW he is pandering to the evangelicals with all this church business....fuck maybe he is playing some high level chess. 

Jesus!  :lol: I love triggering a twat just to see how fast their TDS will kick in.

59 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus!  :lol: I love triggering a twat just to see how fast their TDS will kick in.

I guess I'll have to add "Triggered" to your existing feeb repertoire of SJW and TDS.

24 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Evangelicals are some of the scummiest people.  Someone who wears their religion on their sleeve you can pretty much be assured they are trying to fuck you in some way but use god to try to cover it up.    

That's why they  and Trump make a good team.

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

yup,  we have a bunch of silly rules cause of the massholes from our pub governor including the beach not being open this weekend which went over like a wet fart.  Should be the first real weekend of business down there and they lose this weekend and next before reopening the first.  i completely disagree with his position on restaurants only having outdoor seating,  i hope that changes and they go to 50% capacity soon.  

98316879_10218867753338450_5589307801487

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I guess I'll have to add "Triggered" to your existing feeb repertoire of SJW and TDS.

You add whatever you think you need to be able to win.  But, the truth will stay with you.