Check your account email address ×

MN state fair shut down

so how many biz will this affect when every fair shuts down .

most of theses people make all there money in like 4 mo for the year .

how many kids won't make that pre school 4k check 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Simply amazing.  It’s head shakingly astonishing.

Flags flown at half mast here last week to salute the Covid victims!  :lol: Can’t even begin to make this up....but Benny got close.

1E43097A-FBD1-4782-A939-C31D7F8F46C3.gif

Is it true that covid19 related deaths allow hospitals to collect 13k from medicare?

20 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Is it true that covid19 related deaths allow hospitals to collect 13k from medicare?

something like that and a extra 33k if they toss you on a ventilator. 

odd that our own queen Amy has not been talking about what the doctors sucsefully treated her husband's covid with 

“We all love the fair...that’s why we can’t have the fair....if it’s not accessible to everyone, it can’t be accessible for everyone.”

Liberals should not be in charge of anything.  Period.

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Good thing if I'm snowmobiling next year, it'll probably be a lot more ditch banging.

Some rumors of Haydays being cancelled going around.  I’m riding the trails next season no matter what.

24 minutes ago, ckf said:

The Vermont governor cancelled all fairs, concerts and festivals for the summer.

All fun will be canceled until all the old people stop getting sick!

I'd almost place money on Haydays not happening too.  

not sure .privet property . no state funding at all and a lot of people running it that lean anti govenment. they got the incentive to get tge fuck out of where they were because of city regulations .

and a fyi a lot of small club money will be out the window if they do shut her down .

our 3 small local clubs get around 4500 alone 

Good thing if I'm snowmobiling next year, it'll probably be a lot more ditch banging.

just put a big track on and let the dnr guy try to catch you rolling cross country thrugh the woods . they wont even try 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

not sure .privet property . no state funding at all and a lot of people running it that lean anti govenment. they got the incentive to get tge fuck out of where they were because of city regulations .

and a fyi a lot of small club money will be out the window if they do shut her down .

our 3 small local clubs get around 4500 alone 

They need to have it.  There won’t be any lack of attendance at all.  Who the fuck do these twats think they are shutting down private enterprise?!?!?!!  Off with their fucking heads!!!

Just now, frenchy said:

The Fair!? Cancelled!?

Zambo the Clown will miss his yearly chance of hooking up with the Bearded lady.

Such a shame.....

so you won't be working the freak show 

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

The Fair!? Cancelled!?

Zambo the Clown will miss his yearly chance of hooking up with the Bearded lady.

Such a shame.....

What kind of fucked ip fairs did your parents make you attend?  Did you live on site?

• Haha 1

when I was in HS I worked with Tom thumb mini doughnut traveling to state and county fair's around the Midwest 1 summer . my bud did it the yr before.  I made like 10% of what I would have going up to ak to work on the old man's boat but I pulled a ton of pussy that summer . ie the only reason I did it lol. I would say the most new pussy in my life was that summer . most on the flower bags in the cube van lol 

How you know when not to take a person seriously.  This is the twat in charge of MN economic development discussing how they are going to allow businesses to reopen with a fraud strong bracelet on one wrist, girls red $10 time watch on the other.  The shit he’s trying to sell is hilarious.  It’s not in my pic but that crazy dude/lady is down in the corner making faces and yelling with her hands again too.  I think she’s a mainstay in our government.  Some type of comic relief?

6E909614-435F-4E7F-9015-875051E5BD2E.jpeg

E1C86942-B7DA-4BEB-A691-A5EF02119DEE.jpeg