Check your account email address ×

Which one of you mask wearing faggots works at Costco

• Platinum Contributing Member

Ran into Ace Hardware this morning and threw on a mask...common courtesy and really isn’t a big deal for the few minutes I was there. 

• Like 1

only place I see every one sporting a mask is menerds . I would say less than 50% of the people in stores in metro MN are using one . unless you go down town the sheep are all wearing them on there bikes in there cars running around the lake pretty funny really . 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

only place I see every one sporting a mask is menerds . I would say less than 50% of the people in stores in metro MN are using one . unless you go down town the sheep are all wearing them on there bikes in there cars running around the lake pretty funny really . 

80% in Rochester I'd guess.

Neal

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Seems you guys are way more than 6’ apart at most times. 

Most times. Trimmers are almost always in close contact, but they've been wearing masks since we've started anyway. Part of our biosecurity protocols.

4 hours ago, Roosting said:

My body my choice

If you need protection then cover yourself.

If it's effective to wear a mask than as long as you wear one you should not have any issues correct?

No. You're not slammin mask to mask and you don't get to choose what you do to other peoples bodies. 

Without a mask you are leaving germs everywhere you breath, talk, laugh sneeze, cough.... It has nothing to do with breath to breath cuz yur still supposed to be 6 fn feet apart right ?

2 hours ago, Tinker said:

No. You're not slammin mask to mask and you don't get to choose what you do to other peoples bodies. 

Without a mask you are leaving germs everywhere you breath, talk, laugh sneeze, cough.... It has nothing to do with breath to breath cuz yur still supposed to be 6 fn feet apart right ?

You sound scared like the fake anarchist and the big loser from michigan .

Wear your mask wash your hands. Dont worry about me I'm dealing with it my way. OK Karen!

If your really scared zip on a Tyvec suit and be fully protected from the world.

57 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Wear your mask wash your hands. Dont worry about me I'm dealing with it my way. OK Karen!

If your really scared zip on a Tyvec suit and be fully protected from the world.

Masks don't protect the wearer. They protect everyone else from the wearer.

That's what you're clearly not getting.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Masks don't protect the wearer. They protect everyone else from the wearer.

That's what you're clearly not getting.

Oh I get it completely. There is ZERO direct evidence it does anything for anybody except to make them feel good that they are maybe helping.

Example: you got the sniffles but need to go to wallmart. You wipe your nose all the way to your favorite sams club and than don the mask to keep everyone safe. You then go to the produce section and fondle every green pepper to find the best one. How did the mask work to keep the peppers clean from your snotty hands? What if you had an itchy ass that day too?

19 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Oh I get it completely. There is ZERO direct evidence it does anything for anybody except to make them feel good that they are maybe helping.

Example: you got the sniffles but need to go to wallmart. You wipe your nose all the way to your favorite sams club and than don the mask to keep everyone safe. You then go to the produce section and fondle every green pepper to find the best one. How did the mask work to keep the peppers clean from your snotty hands? What if you had an itchy ass that day too?

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-mask/art-20485449

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

No I'm just not an ignorant asshole or a selfish meathead that thinks they have the right to be a malicious detriment to other people.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Tinker said:

um yes I can . I am not wearing a mask unless the privet biz I am going in to says I need to to shop there .

you want a mask great put one on and protect your self from my breath . but aerosol will get by any way so deal with it . 

don't like people not using a mask in public stay home under your desk till the govenment sounds the all clear . 

btw I still know no one who even knows anyone who has had covid and I live 20min out of Minneapolis and work in the city a lot shocking really 

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

um yes I can . I am not wearing a mask unless the privet biz I am going in to says I need to to shop there .

you want a mask great put one on and protect your self from my breath . but aerosol will get by any way so deal with it . 

don't like people not using a mask in public stay home under your desk till the govenment sounds the all clear . 

btw I still know no one who even knows anyone who has had covid and I live 20min out of Minneapolis and work in the city a lot shocking really 

So it's everyone else's responsibility to protect themselves from You. Got it.

After 8-10 weeks of shutdown/isolation/social distance the numbers really are showing, some areas outside major cities have almost no cases at all

31 minutes ago, Tinker said:

So it's everyone else's responsibility to protect themselves from You. Got it.

After 8-10 weeks of shutdown/isolation/social distance the numbers really are showing, some areas outside major cities have almost no cases at all

True.  Many medium sized towns (50k to 150k residents) have virtually zero infections.  Lake Havasu, where we were until May 1, had half a dozen cases and zero deaths when we left.  Where we are now, the Mat Su Valley Alaska had a dozen cases and zero deaths.  The biggest hospital in the Mat Su valley has not treated even one CV infected patient.  In Alaska, population 800,000, we have performed over 25,000 tests.  400 confirmed cases.  10 deaths.  No deaths in weeks.  

We left a place with virtually zero people infected with the CV And we came back to a place with virtually zero people infected with the CV.  I'm not sick.  Who am I going to infect if I don't wear a mask?  Who am I going to catch the CV from if I don't wear a mask? 

6 hours ago, Tinker said:

No I'm just not an ignorant asshole or a selfish meathead that thinks they have the right to be a malicious detriment to other people.

It is your responsibility to look after yourself not mine. Take what ever precaution you need to feel safe. I already feel safe so I'm taking the precautions that I feel are needed. You can do the same.

Your SJW shaming only makes you look stupid. There is no malicious intent in anything I do but your irrational fear is plain for anyone to see. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Roosting said:

It is your responsibility to look after yourself not mine. Take what ever precaution you need to feel safe. I already feel safe so I'm taking the precautions that I feel are needed. You can do the same.

Your SJW shaming only makes you look stupid. There is no malicious intent in anything I do but your irrational fear is plain for anyone to see. 

Whew!  This’ll do nicely!

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Whew!  This’ll do nicely!

36 minutes ago, Roosting said:

The stupid is real loud lately. Did the virus eat peoples brains?

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I think most of their brains have been rotting away for some time. 

Two selfish motherfuckers...not surprised. 

So fucking stupid all they can do is call people SJW's whether it applies or not. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So fucking stupid all they can do is call people SJW's whether it applies or not. 

“YUr SelFysh anD RayCisss!!!!”

-SJW proverb

:lol2:

7444F65C-9952-4F79-8BAF-CB4A47A7F516.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Obviously you subscribe to the it takes a village mentality., especially since you have claimed the village idiot title. Fool

It's kinda funny when there are people who will happily wear a klim arctic balaclava all day long but find wearing a little piece of cloth over there mouth for a few minutes in a store too oppressive.  :lol: 

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

It's kinda funny when there are people who will happily wear a klim arctic balaclava all day long but find wearing a little piece of cloth over there mouth for a few minutes in a store too oppressive.  :lol: 

Masks don't work!! My wife has to wear them while working in the hospital as a sense of fashion!!!!!!

19 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Masks don't work!! My wife has to wear them while working in the hospital as a sense of fashion!!!!!!

Zamdope says she is just a SJW bootlicker aaahrrghhhhhjjjaaallll1111&&&&@@@@