Check your account email address ×

Two Elderly People Assassinated for Being White..

Grandma's skull ripped open:

https://cbs6albany.com/news/local/police-arrest-suspect-accused-of-beating-71-year-old-restaurant-owner-in-troy

Another elderly person slaughtered, perp was shot by cops while fleeing in a stolen vehicle-it took a year-long investigation to make sure there was no racism involved...

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/wayne/2020/05/15/redford-homicide-case-closed-after-death-offender/5199536002/

Edited by Phoenix

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Whoosh dude.  Fucking seriously.

What the fuck is the difference between posting blacks attacking old people with a machete or whites???

A white kid in my school 3 or 4 grades ahead of me broke into an old mans house and beat him to death with a hammer in a robbery when I was in about 6th or 7th grade. Shitty people do shitty things once in a while and highlighting them based on nothing more than prejudice is the work of fucking morons with extremely low intelligence 

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

About 10x more white on white violence out there but Feebnix doesn’t post any of that.....I wonder why

You don't say anything unless a black thug gets self-defenced. Everyone is well aware that white people commit crime. People have no clue about how bad the random acts of senseless violence are. The kind of crime that makes inner cities uninhabitable, that make walking through a parking lot or down the street or maybe just sitting in your own house a dangerous affair. And it's a black thang 99% of the time. Terrorists stalking the most vulnerable. And we, as a society ignore it and attack anyone who speaks out about it..We cower in fear of being called raciss while our people are being slaughtered in the streets. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

What the fuck is the difference between posting blacks attacking old people with a machete or whites???

A white kid in my school 3 or 4 grades ahead of me broke into an old mans house and beat him to death with a hammer in a robbery when I was in about 6th or 7th grade. Shitty people do shitty things once in a while and highlighting them based on nothing more than prejudice is the work of fucking morons with extremely low intelligence 

Don’t take my word for it.  Listen to Elbert Guillory’s statements include black youth, culture and violence.  He’s a black rep from Louisiana who switched parties in 2015.  Any black conservative gets it.  Single parent households have destroyed the black culture. Not all of course, but he larger than what is acceptable percentage. The statistics are damning.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Don’t take my word for it.  Listen to Elbert Guillory’s statements include black youth, culture and violence.  He’s a black rep from Louisiana who switched parties in 2015.  Any black conservative gets it.  Single parent households have destroyed the black culture. Not all of course, but he larger than what is acceptable percentage. The statistics are damning.

They like to blame it on single parent households because they can claim it's the White man's fault because welfare, lyndon johnson etc. Caused it all. Always everyone-else's fault. They do they exact same thing where-ever they are in the world. Check out South Africa...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

You don't say anything unless a black thug gets self-defenced. Everyone is well aware that white people commit crime. People have no clue about how bad the random acts of senseless violence are. The kind of crime that makes inner cities uninhabitable, that make walking through a parking lot or down the street or maybe just sitting in your own house a dangerous affair. And it's a black thang 99% of the time. Terrorists stalking the most vulnerable. And we, as a society ignore it and attack anyone who speaks out about it..We cower in fear of being called raciss while our people are being slaughtered in the streets. 

Pahoenix, don't waste your time with that scrawny bitch. 

He's a troll. He knows how to throw grenades out there and watch people scramble. 

Keep posting your informative articles, it may just save someone's life or their family, knowing that we have the black plague out there. 

I'm sure the MAJORITY of members here are in your corner. 

Don't let two or three like Benny, dissuade you from posting those valuable black on white crime articles.

The few negro-lovers on this site can go fuck themselves. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Pahoenix, don't waste your time with that scrawny bitch. 

He's a troll. He knows how to throw grenades out there and watch people scramble. 

Keep posting your informative articles, it may just save someone's life or their family, knowing that we have the black plague out there. 

I'm sure the MAJORITY of members here are in your corner. 

Don't let two or three like Benny, dissuade you from posting those valuable black on white crime articles.

The few negro-lovers on this site can go fuck themselves. 

You are absolutely right about getting this info out helping people stay alive...A lot of victims really have no clue how much inner city blacks hate them...I was just as ignorant about it as anyone. Some of the places I've been...I could have easily become a statistic. I used to think people that avoided the cities like the plague were just exaggerating and overgeneralizing...Maybe they just had good instincts....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

You are absolutely right about getting this info out helping people stay alive...A lot of victims really have no clue how much inner city blacks hate them...I was just as ignorant about it as anyone. Some of the places I've been...I could have easily become a statistic. I used to think people that avoided the cities like the plague were just exaggerating and overgeneralizing...Maybe they just had good instincts....

Poor areas of cities have always been that way all over the world, dude.

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The SJWs in here don’t wanna hear any of that.  Dats raississ 

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Whoosh dude.  Fucking seriously.

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

IMG_5431.JPG.a2e47e572facf7f395150fef9a318627.JPG

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

When I was about 6 or 7 my vietnam vet neighbor was trippin balls and got into a shoot out with the police. He finally ran out of ammo and surrendered. Dude was always getting in trouble with the po po. He finally fucked up for good when he broke into a family's home and robbed them at knife point. I think he got about 15 years for that. 

35 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

85% of murdered white people are killed by other white people.

Stop white on white crime! Police your own neighborhoods and stop bitching about minorities, ya fuckin honkies.

We know all that.  Lets talk about the other statistics Dan.

21 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Poor areas of cities have always been that way all over the world, dude.

Blacks hating on whites?

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IMG_5431.JPG.a2e47e572facf7f395150fef9a318627.JPG

You got something to say you mealy mouthed dingleberry?

:lol:

The FSCE SJW’s are busy as hell trying to sell facts that aren’t applicable or, otherwise aren’t true.

Oh well.  Wait, we’re these fucking honkies out jogging and scoping out properties?  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

The FSCE SJW’s are busy as hell trying to sell facts that aren’t applicable or, otherwise aren’t true.

Oh well.  Wait, we’re these fucking honkies out jogging and scoping out properties?  

Some of the most impactful classes I took in college were statistics.  I don't think Dan took them.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Some of the most impactful classes I took in college were statistics.  I don't think Dan took them.

All of that shit, along with definitions and any other proven scientific realities have been replaced with emotions.  Emotions are the basis for facts now!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

We know all that.  Lets talk about the other statistics Dan.

Blacks hating on whites?

You got something to say you mealy mouthed dingleberry?

Yeah you're a racist dumbfuck in addition to being a self important shitbag...pretty simple really. :thumb:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Crime, education and income all mirror one another and the decline of the two parent household.

By far and away the most significant factors?   LBJ's Great Society and Roe v. Wade.   

Edited by Highmark

The random acts of senseless violence-the viscous attacks in the streets and even bashing into people's homes, that is what is unacceptable in any modern society. For what we pay in taxes, we are entitled to safe streets and safe homes. Instead we are lied to and demonized, ourselves! It's madness. People have no idea how much they are lied to and deceived. And so much is covered up. Police that refuse to arrest people caught red-handed in a violent crime. Prosecutors and judges letting violent criminals back on the street with little or no jail time. Witness intimidation and murder. Bronx juries. The govt pressuring local news stations to lie about the mayhem.

This cat here is the top expert on the subject and everything around it. He has written two books and has made tons of videos and podcasts. 

https://www.colinflaherty.com/