Check your account email address ×

Micro-burst damage

We had a micro-burst come through Friday night. Power was out for a day, had to run the gen. ( Yeah Irv!! ) 

Thousands of small branches littered the massive grounds. 

I cut downed branches, picked up hundreds if not thousands of branches and twigs. 

I picked Saturday and Sunday.

Today, Monday my helper came up and we picked up trailer-loads of more branches and twigs. What a mess!!

He has to come back tomorrow, 'cause we couldn't finish it today. 

I give him $22.00 an hour cash, and he is only worth about $15.00 an hour at best. I just don't wanna' bother lookin' for some other schmuck, I'll just finish up with him. 

This is as bad as doing an entire fall clean-up again!! I had the place all done, lookin' good, and bam the next day it looked like an explosion of yard debris!!!

Sonofa bitch.   

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

The only thing you normally have to do to clean up after a microburst is swallow!!  

Faggot!!!

Why, what do ya' mean, ya' fukkin Polak faggot? 

I don't swallow anything, you fukkin' dope Pudsinki. 

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

f7ben > :kneebash: < Poo 550

HA!HA! Fuck your gay ass, Snoputz!! Benny is a goof, fukkin' un-employed, electric dildo. 

I made more yesterday, than you two faggot queers will make all year. 

Finished cleaning-up the place. Two days myself, and another two days with my helper.

My helper worked like shit. He's about 70. I was getting so pissed I was gonna' tell him to leave, but he's somewhat of a family friend. 

I'm done with him, I gotta' find somebody else. At the end of the day, I say to myself I could have done what he did and saved the money. 

$22.00 an hour, cash. Fuck that. It's not so much the money, it's his fukkin  lack of fast, hard work that pissed me off. Something is wrong with him, normally he is non-stop talking, past two days he didn't say a word. We think he might be sick or somethin'. 

If he was not feeling good, he should have told me. I'm not reading anybody's fukkin mind. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Finished cleaning-up the place. Two days myself, and another two days with my helper.

My helper worked like shit. He's about 70. I was getting so pissed I was gonna' tell him to leave, but he's somewhat of a family friend. 

I'm done with him, I gotta' find somebody else. At the end of the day, I say to myself I could have done what he did and saved the money. 

$22.00 an hour, cash. Fuck that. It's not so much the money, it's his fukkin  lack of fast, hard work that pissed me off. Something is wrong with him, normally he is non-stop talking, past two days he didn't say a word. We think he might be sick or somethin'. 

If he was not feeling good, he should have told me. I'm not reading anybody's fukkin mind. 

He has the CV. Now you have it too. 

• Haha 1

I get that once or twice a year here in MN.  Have everything looking good and then storms roll through.  Most of our property is open, not wooded, and it still makes a mess that takes hours to clean up.

We had one come through our area back in 96 I swear to god the tops of the 40 foot aspen trees were touching the ground.  Power was out for 4 days part of the roof of the high school was ripped off and thrown about a quarter mile.  

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

He has the CV. Now you have it too. 

Do ya' think so ShortPants????? Seriously, that's what I'm worried about. He was wearing a mask, and I also had a mask. 

If I ever find out he had it, and still came up for the easy money, I will be one pissed-off MOFO!!!

There was SOMETHING wrong with the fukker, he should not have come up. 

Glad to hear that you are taking care of my future estate Uncle Naughty  :bc:

Microbursts can do some damage in a matter of seconds.  We had one hit us on Ossipee Lake.  It was like slow motion watching the top of a pine break off and come through the kitchen roof. A few years later a tornado came through about 2 miles from us. It was only about a half a mile from OT's house in Effingham.  

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do ya' think so ShortPants????? Seriously, that's what I'm worried about. He was wearing a mask, and I also had a mask. 

If I ever find out he had it, and still came up for the easy money, I will be one pissed-off MOFO!!!

There was SOMETHING wrong with the fukker, he should not have come up. 

Were you wearing the official uncle z mask from the freedomsledder famous pictures? :bc: 

Edited by Kev144
  • Haha 1

On 5/19/2020 at 6:24 AM, steve from amherst said:

Nothing here. Was in Westford yesterday and it was a mess. Groton center was so bad Saturday they just had a front end loader with forks pushing shit off the roads.

really?  i need to watch the news once in a while i guess. 30 minutes away and i didnt know they got hit with anything. it blew thru here with some gusts and rain but not bad.

Edited by old indy

9 hours ago, ckf said:

Glad to hear that you are taking care of my future estate Uncle Naughty  :bc:

Microbursts can do some damage in a matter of seconds.  We had one hit us on Ossipee Lake.  It was like slow motion watching the top of a pine break off and come through the kitchen roof. A few years later a tornado came through about 2 miles from us. It was only about a half a mile from OT's house in Effingham.  

Drove around the area a bit today...…………..holy shit, the trees knocked-down were unreal. Pines took the biggest hits. 

3 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Were you wearing the official uncle z mask from the freedomsledder famous pictures? :bc: 

HA!HA! No Kev, just a n-95 or somethin' mask. However, when you're loading and unloading brush and vines with thorns, it's hard to keep it sealed good. 

Bastid should have never come up.   

9 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

Why didn't you break out the little "white" book (can't be black) and call all your customers. With that many people free handies for a week would get a lot of work done in no time.

Why didn't you pull that black dick outta' your ass?  

9 hours ago, Highmark said:

Pee stain watching a magic trick. 

Nope, you're a real homo for looking at that shit. Fukkin queer. Get the fuck outta' here!!!