Check your account email address ×

4 cops beat Sam's Club customer

Fraudulent media lying by omission. There is no way 4 cops tackled them to the floor for no reason. Why were the cops even there? Were they called? Why? Were the cops found to have violated police procedures?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Fraudulent media lying by omission. There is no way 4 cops tackled them to the floor for no reason. Why were the cops even there? Were they called? Why? Were the cops found to have violated police procedures?

Racists and also a boot licking faggot

shocker

Cool.  I have to wonder how loudly the women was screaming at employees when she and her son were returning the tv. Black women are rude and abrasive at the best of times. Not saying they deserved a beatdown, but Iam sure had they acted civil and expressed thier issue in a calm and mature manner the cops would not have done this. In this world you have to know, no matter what race you are, if you are in a store spazzing out, odds are the cops will arrive and they will get aggressive.  Still no excuse for a beating. Just because niggers cannot communicate like humans is not a reason for police to beat them up.

10 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

You have to be a cop,, or always wanted to be and couldn't pass the IQ test or the physical??Or was it a fail on both accounts???

I GOT it,,you're snotty's long lost mall cop partner!!

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

You have to be a cop,, or always wanted to be and couldn't pass the IQ test or the physical??Or was it a fail on both accounts???

I GOT it,,you're snotty's long lost mall cop partner!!

:popcornchair:

Nothing good comes from going to Sams or Walmart.  I’m sure every second of it is on the store’s camera.  I’m not buying their story because of where it went down in the store. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m sure she was doing absolutely nothing.  Probably just out for a jog.  :lol:

I got pulled over by a State Patrol today.  No front plate, speeding,no booster seat and window tint too dark.  Whooopsie!

Being a black man you must have been charged or the very least shot at??LOL

Just now, HSR said:

Being a black man you must have been charged or the very least shot at??

I just told them I was heading to a nicer neighborhood across town for a jog and to recon some shit.  He made me show him my sneakers for proof, then let me go.

:dunno:

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

I just told them I was heading to a nicer neighborhood across town for a jog and to recon some shit.  He made me show him my sneakers for proof, then let me go.

:dunno:

:lol:

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I got pulled over by a State Patrol today.  No front plate, speeding, and window tint too dark.  Whooopsie!

It's just an attempt at the Ghetto Lottery. She even mention the injustice suffered by michael brown, which was debunked years ago...

4 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

It's just an attempt at the Ghetto Lottery. She even mention the injustice suffered by michael brown, which was debunked years ago...

Ooofff.  We had some real SJWs in here during those times.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ooofff.  We had some real SJWs in here during those times.

Yea, I was here for the trayvon hoax...

They love joggers so much, they avoid them like the plague.

50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I got pulled over by a State Patrol today.  No front plate, speeding, and window tint too dark.  Whooopsie!

I hope you got tased in the nuts phaggit.:finger:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Cameras don't lie and it was all on video. But by all means, continue being wrong...

Exactly yet you won't STFU about the killing in Georgia...fucking idiot. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I hope you got tased in the nuts phaggit.:finger:

I thought about getting all smart assey and filming the exchange while I called him a bootlicker and schooled him on all my rights and his lack of authority and blah, blah, blah but, I just didn’t have the energy.  I was in a hurry so just decided to act normal and get on my way ASAP.  Nice enough fella.....I ended up with a written warning.  I mean....BOOTLICKER!!!!!!!

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1