Check your account email address ×

Self Help Industry loves these crybabies

XCR1250

15 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Safety Pins :lol:

Holy shit!  I just found out what those references finally meant.  My daughter had an all day "anti-bullying" assembly in school where they passed out the pins....jeez, liberals!  Anyway, I asked where her pin was and she just glanced at me with a sarcastic eat shit look.  I just laughed.  It's nice to know I'm not raising another whiny victim.  The next day I asked how many people wore the pins...she said "just the weirdos". :lol:

Hey Libs.....stop making victims!!!!

6 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Speaking of crybabies, anyone see poor Donald's tweets from last night?  Sad!

As sad as reading tweets from a person you don't like?  Cuz......gay.  :lmao:  

Wait....are you a 15 year old high school girl?  Send pics!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

As sad as reading tweets from a person you don't like?  Cuz......gay.  :lmao:  

Wait....are you a 15 year old high school girl?  Send pics!

I was looking at the news and saw a headline about president-elect crybaby, so I read the story.  Pathetic!

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

I was looking at the news and saw a headline about president-elect crybaby, so I read the story.  Pathetic!

Ohhh...it's ok if you follow his tweets.  I read the news too...from several sources and didn't see any mention of tweets.  But we probably have different sources.  I'll watch Maddow tonight and catch your side of things.  No, nevermind...gonna cut my foot off and make lasagna instead.  :lmao:

SO...what's got you all bent out of the frame?  You can share here...we are all friends.  Well, more or less.  :dunno:

15 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Ohhh...it's ok if you follow his tweets.  I read the news too...from several sources and didn't see any mention of tweets.  But we probably have different sources.  I'll watch Maddow tonight and catch your side of things.  No, nevermind...gonna cut my foot off and make lasagna instead.  :lmao:

SO...what's got you all bent out of the frame?  You can share here...we are all friends.  Well, more or less.  :dunno:

He has a giant picture of Justin Trudeau above his bed, should tell you all you need to know.:lol: