Check your account email address ×

Privacy is under attack

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Some here have been sounding the warning about Barr but as you know...

Trump+Barr+Republican= All Good. 

A lot of shit can get pushed through while the distractions are going off like flash bulbs.

How many times have you idiots looked stupid because you went with the first thing you heard, only to have it shoved down your throats later on?

Posting another tweet from Wyden don't mean shit.

"Politicians lie!"

Also: "A sitting senator said it!"

• Like 1

You 2 clowns are something else. :crazy:

I'm pretty sure this is likely a pretty big deal/story so post something up that is credible. Is that so hard? I'm not denying it but it seems suspect to me when not a single MSM outlet is covering this?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snake said:

How many times have you idiots looked stupid because you went with the first thing you heard, only to have it shoved down your throats later on?

"Politicians lie!"

How many times do I have to tell you that IDGAF  what you think.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

"Politicians lie!"

Shove that Barr cock in your throat you fraud ....you wear it well

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I assume this assault on our privacy rights will bring your admonishment ????

Sure. Who authored it in the House that it passed so overwhelmingly? I will send them an email and scold all Maine republicans who voted for this travesty.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Sure. Who authored it in the House that it passed so overwhelmingly? I will send them an email and scold all Maine republicans who voted for this travesty.

Maybe look to who’s seeking its passage and has worked his entire career towards implementing this type of policy. I can give you hints if you can’t figure out who that is

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

Run a VPN off of a server in another country. Poor alcoholic ben, too wet brained to understand this is no threat. if you think you cannot stay private on;ine, think again.

Poor zoso....too dumb to understand that fascists are assaulting our rights

Youd have to be a god damned stroked out retard to resort to the IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO HIDE DERRRRP

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Maybe look to who’s seeking its passage and has worked his entire career towards implementing this type of policy. I can give you hints if you can’t figure out who that is

The bill originated in the House.

Who wrote it? Seems to me, that is your answer.

21 minutes ago, Snake said:

Also for the record....this was not a bill passed by the house. It was authored in the senate as an amendment to correct section 215 of the anti-patriot act...of course Barr and Trump fought tooth and nail to sink this

Also Fuck Bernie Sanders

That piece of shit abstained from voting and could have been the single deciding vote. I will never again voice a single letter of support for that fucking traitor

Edited by f7ben

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Youd have to be a god damned stroked out retard to resort to the IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO HIDE DERRRRP

Not my rights you fucking tard. I live in the best country in the world. DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. Wetbrained FAGGOT!!!!

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

Not my rights you fucking tard. I live in the best country in the world. DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. Wetbrained FAGGOT!!!!

You’re a fucking she’ll of your former self....are you on a heavy dose of antidepressants or something?

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

tell us what you are going to do about it. i offered you a work around, you are so stupid all you have is a cry fest online. You are too stupid to get active and stop it, and too stupid to prevent it from affecting you if they did do it.

When I browse online, I just assume someone somewhere has access to my history. Even so, I'm curious about the government's desire to search our stuff without warrants.

Was there a reason given for why the government wants access to our browsing histories without needing warrants to do so? Using "probable cause" to have a warrant drawn up makes sense. Random searching sounds like a desire to take away our rights. Maybe I'm overreacting.

Edited by CaddisFly

8 hours ago, Cold War said:

I just watched 2 hours of news and it was never mentioned.   How come when it comes to votes like this it is never a media circus?   Usually means it is a bi- partisan fucking of the American citizens. 

Nailed it.  It’s time for reasonable gun laws.

This isn’t anything new and if you were somehow trusting our government before, well.....I guess If you are dumb enough to think somebody, public or private, isn’t spreading your search information to anyone and everyone and you are running around without a care in the world and doing nothing to try and shield yourself well, I’m not sure what to tell you.

Bright side: This sure does seem like a good way to catch white supremacist groups looking to kill joggers though.  :lmao:

:stirthepot:

9 hours ago, Snake said:

9 hours ago, Snake said:

The bill originated in the House.

Who wrote it? Seems to me, that is your answer.

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Also for the record....this was not a bill passed by the house. It was authored in the senate as an amendment to correct section 215 of the anti-patriot act...of course Barr and Trump fought tooth and nail to sink this

Also Fuck Bernie Sanders

That piece of shit abstained from voting and could have been the single deciding vote. I will never again voice a single letter of support for that fucking traitor

A serious leaving alone

what a fucking hack

37 senators voted nay on Wyden’s amendment to require a warrant before collecting data.  27 of them Republicans by my count.  While neither side is perfect, clearly one party has been markedly better by nearly a 3 to 1 margin here.  I heard Rand will be arguing for an amendment or two today, we’ll see if he fares any better.  I’ve got $0 that says Trump will veto the final product that further tramples on the 4th when it lands on his desk.  

3 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

37 senators voted nay on Wyden’s amendment to require a warrant before collecting data.  27 of them Republicans by my count.  While neither side is perfect, clearly one party has been markedly better by nearly a 3 to 1 margin here.  I heard Rand will be arguing for an amendment or two today, we’ll see if he fares any better.  I’ve got $0 that says Trump will veto the final product that further tramples on the 4th when it lands on his desk.  

Are you at all concerned at the violations of the 4th Amendment by countless democrats in the Obama admin who unmasked over 30,000 Americans?

It went from 9000 to 30,000 in one year. Why aren't you jumping up and down over those violations?

We both know why.