Check your account email address ×

3 More Months For LA

• Gold Member

Bet they want a bunch of fed money due to a couple extra people that are dying everyday...  they will be begging for it.  Time to let her buck at the federal level...  those that choose to stay closed solely own staying closed up and the financial outcomes

Edited by BOHICA

Twitter feeds from Hollywood should be fun by July after the whole foods runs out of organic everything. 5 months of no make up or hair cuts sounds like it could be fun. The elites won't even be able to hop on their private jets and make a run for it to some tropical paradise.

Wow, they are already financially in a hole (like many other States) but end of August?  Texas get ready for even more business.  Interesting little nugget.

Here in MN that Nursing Home total % of deaths is 80%.  Must be more Californian elderly still living in their own homes.

6 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Twitter feeds from Hollywood should be fun by July after the whole foods runs out of organic everything. 5 months of no make up or hair cuts sounds like it could be fun. The elites won't even be able to hop on their private jets and make a run for it to some tropical paradise.

yeah they can . my bud and his family flew  out last week no prob 

18 minutes ago, Dieselgeek said:

I heard June 30, find out tomorrow. 

state legislators are pushing hard to open  small biz . if walz attempts to keep us shut down the R reps are going to fight it hard and they hold the majority . 

35 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

state legislators are pushing hard to open  small biz . if walz attempts to keep us shut down the R reps are going to fight it hard and they hold the majority . 

Possibly to extend his peacetime emergency order giving him the power to extend stay at home. It's interesting that according to Star Tribune, 91% of people are allowed to work. I find that number high. Im still recovering from surgery, so none of this has had much of an impact on my life, but I know it has destroyed many, and it will only get worse. I've been looking for a new job for weeks/months, and there isn't a great deal being posted right now from what I'm seeing.