Check your account email address ×

Racist Crime Live on Facebook.

19 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

If you ever have two nickels to rub together again, let me know and we'll settle that track shit, once and for all. 

Lmao ! You lost just pay the bet !!

The poor have always been arrested for more crime. Desperate people with no hope do desperate things.

Capitalism requires poor people to perpetuate itself. We won't be rid of this problem until we abolish capitalism. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

The poor have always been arrested for more crime. Desperate people with no hope do desperate things.

Capitalism requires poor people to perpetuate itself. We won't be rid of this problem until we abolish capitalism. 

:lol:

You got a little “chicken or the egg” thing going here.  Kewl!

5 hours ago, Phoenix said:

You live in a backwards reality. The fake media is politicizing it. Normal people want it to stop. Step 1 of that is making people aware of the problem. It's not about race per se, it's about stopping terrorists and senseless violence in the streets...why would you say it's about race anyway, do you see some kind of racist pattern to it?

This is a very serious fundamental problem. It takes one sick motherfucker to not only ignore it but to then attack others who are actually concerned.

I don't like to get into moralizing too much but at some point you just have to call a spade, a spade and move on.

Pahoenix, there's a reason that white women are getting raped by black guys, and white people are being brutalized by blacks. 

Whites are intimidated by blacks, and have too much to lose getting into a confrontation with blacks.

Here's a perfect example.  A black guy goes into a house under construction. THAT IS TRESPASSING!!!! The  NEGRO BLACK MULLATTO, had no right to enter that property or building!!!!!!!!!!!

But here we have these white guilt-boys on this site defending him!!!  

The guy then fights the guy with the shotgun, instead of calmly surrendering!! No, the negro ain't takin' no shit from some CRACKA!!!!

All the tough guys on this site talkin' through their asses!! How THEY would have fist-fought the negro, and not used a gun!!!

You would have to be fukkin crazy to confront a possible criminal, without being armed!!

Do you know how many cops have NOT BEEN ABLE to take down a negro male!!

You  guys are all full of shit, GO FUCK YOUR BLACK BOY-FRIENDS!!!   

18 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Capitalism requires people with the means to purchase products and services. Could you be more obtuse?

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

You got a little “chicken or the egg” thing going here.  Kewl!

He's reached the state where leftist political ideology is his religion. Too far gone at that point. 

Nah, my views pretty much match up with great men like Jefferson.

You are the hate-filled commie worshipper. 

I wondered when someone was going to break out mustache guy. It's so cliche though. And it's not an even an argument. But then, you don't have an argument so I guess puking out childish gibberish is all you've got. Sad really.

52 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

if being a crook wasn't in their DNA they could get their shit together and excel in a capitalist world

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Nah, my views pretty much match up with great men like Jefferson.

You are the hate-filled commie worshipper. 

I wondered when someone was going to break out mustache guy. It's so cliche though. And it's not an even an argument. But then, you don't have an argument so I guess puking out childish gibberish is all you've got. Sad really.

Jefferson raped and owned slaves so that makes sense.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Damn.  Poor Weezy.  I knew something was off with that whole situation!!!

This is the closest thing to making sense you’ve ever typed :lol:

47 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Jefferson raped and owned slaves so that makes sense.

He didn't rape anyone and slavery has been practiced all over the world and still is in africa. Why not criticize him for taking a shit...

The level of self-hatred, which you project onto your whole race, is really something to behold. I don't even know how you can stand being alive. 

Was it sexual abuse, maybe had balls bounced off your chin? That would explain a lot...

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

He didn't rape anyone and slavery has been practiced all over the world and still is in africa. Why not criticize him for taking a shit...

The level of self-hatred, which you project onto your whole race, is really something to behold. I don't even know how you can stand being alive. 

Was it sexual abuse, maybe had balls bounced off your chin? That would explain a lot...

Are you a Holocaust denier and flat earther too you fucking feeb?? 

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

Are you a Holocaust denier and flat earther too you fucking feeb?? 

So you felt that post spoke to you too eh. Apparently you've had balls bounced off your chin as well...

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

IIRC dude shaved his head on purpose. 

Probably looks like this now 

93376842_10219195978703564_2082026452328382464_n.jpg

So you've gone full on commie, happy to be controlled by a govt dominatrix...and you claim others are fearful. 

And you really should stay away from the subject of appearances...

Massive self-awareness fail.

Edited by Phoenix
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

So you've gone full on commie, happy to be controlled by a govt dominatrix...and you claim others are fearful. 

Hey small town will you tell the class about the "armed standoffs" you see everyday at work? BTW where is it you work...not the establishment but generally what part of Michigan?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

22 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Clearly you don't know shit about communism.

11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

if being a crook wasn't in their DNA they could get their shit together and excel in a capitalist world

The banking industry is a bunch of crooks and not only do they excel, they get bailed out when they fail. :lmao:

• Like 1