Check your account email address ×

Racist Crime Live on Facebook.

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

This is why this bullshit WILL NEVER END!!!

The black/white animus will NEVER be resolved. 

The only resolution that I can see if voluntary separation does not occur, will be a deadly bloodbath. 

There can be no other solution. It's actually getting worse...……..NOT BETTER!!

Only way it ends is with people like you dead, hung by their genitals in the town square.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Only way it ends is with people like you dead, hung by their genitals in the town square.

He ain’t got much to hang from 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

He ain’t got much to hang from 

I'll take a pic of the rope you'd need to hang me from my Johnson, tomorrow. 

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

16684086_10154900348651153_2289713987477280084_n.jpg

This is just another example of why the race problem, can never be fixed. 

It can NEVER BE FUKKIN FIXED!!!!!!!

12 hours ago, Phoenix said:

That's how you know that the sjw's outrage is as fake as They are stupid. I could post stories of black on white crime, murder, torture, rape, burning, stabbing, hitting with cars, etc. All day, everyday. Then you have the flash mob, the smash and grabs, looting, rioting, burning, etc. And what they do to each other...not even getting into it...

Here are a few black on white random acts  of savage violence and murder from within the last month. They will murder complete strangers and then laugh and cackle. They love killing white people and half of white people are brainwashed to believe the exact opposite. Show me the reports, prove me wrong!

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/her-name-is-angela-summers-white-u-s-postal-employee-murdered-by-black-male-as-she-tried-to-deliver-him-his-trump-bucks-coronavirus-stimulus-checks/

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/his-name-is-logan-allen-stacks-in-deep-south-two-black-males-murder-17-year-old-white-teenager/

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/his-name-is-patric-phillips-after-answering-his-front-door-white-male-murdered-by-three-blacks-one-of-whom-on-parole-for-prior-gun-charge/

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/national-media-blackout-three-whites-including-white-married-couple-murdered-by-black-male-in-killing-spree-in-east-alabama/

Hmm, no one rebutted this..

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

You gonna post some world star vids and call some inner city blacks niggers Tom? Is that in your wheelhouse now? 

The joggers you defend would kill you for saying the forbidden word and the sjw's would destroy your life over it in a heartbeat.

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

I’ll bet I could go to the nastiest Baltimore ghetto and a majority of the hood rats there would understand the difference between a wheel and a track. You’re the dumbest motherfucker in the hood

Hows that feel you fat fucking gimp armed hip dysplasia having stump

You go hang out in the hood with a body-cam on. Make sure your affairs are in order first.

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

16806881_1369800226424976_6432806193594143375_n.jpg

It's easy to believe in fairy-tales when you live in an area that is 97% white.

https://www.zipdatamaps.com/49730

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Who's going to keep the lights on if all the competent White Men are gone?? Your homeboyz never even invented the wheel on their own.

Edited by Phoenix

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No man.  If they did this, I agree.  Certain people just shouldnt' be in the gene pool.  Like gingers.

Gud poast

10 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Low IQ, plus violent genetic traits = people that can trigger to do some very bad things on just impulse. A higher percentage are brown/black people. That is a fact.

are you and uncle snotty jealous as low iq whites that you don't have the killer gene :dunno: 

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

are you and uncle snotty jealous as low iq whites that you don't have the killer gene :dunno: 

You actually touch on a good point. Thousands of years of European Civilization killing off violent criminals may have had some negative affects. The war to end all wars and then the second war to end all wars couldn't have been good for the gene pool either...

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Maybe learn some proper English before calling others low IQ ...? :read:

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

You actually touch on a good point. Thousands of years of European Civilization killing off violent criminals may have had some negative affects. The war to end all wars and then the second war to end all wars couldn't have been good for the gene pool either...

WW2 wiped out a lot of Europe's best ...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Hmm, no one rebutted this..

The joggers you defend would kill you for saying the forbidden word and the sjw's would destroy your life over it in a heartbeat.

You go hang out in the hood with a body-cam on. Make sure your affairs are in order first.

It's easy to believe in fairy-tales when you live in an area that is 97% white.

https://www.zipdatamaps.com/49730

Who's going to keep the lights on if all the competent White Men are gone?? Your homeboyz never even invented the wheel on their own.

Competent white men = white supremacists

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Oh looky! A professionally edited video designed to incite racial tension. And the sheep line right up for it. 

What's causing racial tension is not the people speaking out about the obvious, it's the government allowing violent racist terrorists to rome the streets committing crimes at an unbelievable rate. It's the globalist propaganda machine spewing constant anti-White, anti-American hatred, while portraying the terrorists as innocent victims. 

And people like you who shrug off this kind of constant brutality are the sick, twisted people who enable it.

47 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

What's causing racial tension is not the people speaking out about the obvious, it's the government allowing violent racist terrorists to rome the streets committing crimes at an unbelievable rate. It's the globalist propaganda machine spewing constant anti-White, anti-American hatred, while portraying the terrorists as innocent victims. 

And people like you who shrug off this kind of constant brutality are the sick, twisted people who enable it.

Crime happens bro, its not a new phenomena. But when you politicize it and make it about race then you are the piece of shit. You arent helping anything and just making things worse. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Anler said:

Crime happens bro, its not a new phenomena. But when you politicize it and make it about race then you are the piece of shit. You arent helping anything and just making things worse. 

You live in a backwards reality. The fake media is politicizing it. Normal people want it to stop. Step 1 of that is making people aware of the problem. It's not about race per se, it's about stopping terrorists and senseless violence in the streets...why would you say it's about race anyway, do you see some kind of racist pattern to it?

This is a very serious fundamental problem. It takes one sick motherfucker to not only ignore it but to then attack others who are actually concerned.

I don't like to get into moralizing too much but at some point you just have to call a spade, a spade and move on.

Edited by Phoenix

3 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

You live in a backwards reality. The fake media is politicizing it. Normal people want it to stop. Step 1 of that is making people aware of the problem.

This is a very serious fundamental problem. It takes one sick motherfucker to not only ignore it but to then attack others who are actually concerned.

I don't like to get into moralizing too much but at some point you just have to call a spade, a spade and move on.

STFU