Check your account email address ×

Dr. Birx Reportedly Believes Coronavirus Death Toll Inflated By Up To 25%

• Platinum Contributing Member

That pales in comparison to the real mortality rate when accounting for all the people who had it and never tested for it.   

Just now, jtssrx said:

HA HA HA HA HA :lmao:

It is. I am over this shit, I say open up 100% no restrictions, if you are scared stay home. If you die you die, I got shit to do and this is fucking everthing up!

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

It is. I am over this shit, I say open up 100% no restrictions, if you are scared stay home. If you die you die, I got shit to do and this is fucking everthing up!

Trump is a dumbfuck for listening to Fauci and Birx who used a bogus model as a reason to shutdown our economy. The shut down economy does nothing to help trump it hurts him as a good economy or at least the appearance of one is the only thing that benefits him

31 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Trump is a dumbfuck for listening to Fauci and Birx who used a bogus model as a reason to shutdown our economy. The shut down economy does nothing to help trump it hurts him as a good economy or at least the appearance of one is the only thing that benefits him

I wonder what the reasons are why he won’t let them talk to Congress, or why they haven’t they been giving any press conferences lately. 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

it would actually be quite funny if it tore through his administration :lol: 

Yeah hilarious.   :news: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, frenchy said:

it would actually be quite funny if it tore through his administration :lol: 

I wonder who he would blame...Pelosi, Lamestream Media, Jim Comey?! :lmao:

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

That pales in comparison to the real mortality rate when accounting for all the people who had it and never tested for it.   

did not matter they were counted as covid no matter what.  if they were tested the numbers would most likely be a lot lower .

it is what happens when you give a incentive for a diagnosis and a even bigger one for treating said diagnosis with the treatment the govenment wants . 

5 hours ago, Anler said:

are you really still not working ? fuck that I did 5 days and got back 2 it . I have been using covid as a excuse for pushing people out a lot lol 

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

are you really still not working ? fuck that I did 5 days and got back 2 it . I have been using covid as a excuse for pushing people out a lot lol 

No I never stopped working. I go to work everyday. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

No I never stopped working. I go to work everyday. 

I used my 5 days to do paperwork and a online class to keep up licence requirements.  it was a lot better than having to go sit in a room for 10 hrs . I hope we get this shit again in 2 yrs so I can do it again from home lol