Check your account email address ×

Of course she is running for office....

These transcripts from Shitt's committee investigation are unreal...

Sean Davis at The Federalist reports a newly declassified transcript of congressional testimony shows former Obama administration defense official Evelyn Farkas testified under oath that she lied during an MSNBC Morning Joe interview when she claimed to have evidence of alleged Trump collusion with the Russians. 

Farkas served as the deputy assistant secretary of defense for Russia, Ukraine, and Eurasia from 2012 through 2015. She's currently one of eight Democrats running for Congress in New York's 17th District, seeking to replace Nita Lowey, who's retiring. 

On March 2, 2017 she told Mika Brzezinski “I was urging my former colleagues and, frankly speaking, the people on the Hill, it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can, get as much intelligence as you can, before President Obama leaves the administration. Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior people who left. So, it would be hidden away in the bureacracy, that the Trump folks, if they found out how we knew what we knew about their -- the staff, the Trump staff's dealing with Russians, that they would try to compromise those sources and methods."

She added: "And we would no longer have access to that intelligence....Not enough was coming out into the open and I knew there was more." 

Now fast forward to Farkas testifying before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on June 26, 2017, and the story changes under oath. 

“Why don’t we go back to that sentence that I just asked you about. It says ‘the Trump folks, if they found out how we knew what we knew about their staff dealing with Russians,” Gowdy said. “Well, how would you know what the U.S. government knew at that point? You didn’t work for it, did you?”

“I didn’t,” said Farkas, a former mid-level Russia analyst who left the federal government in 2015.

“Then how did you know?” Gowdy responded.

I didn’t know anything,” Farkas said.

“Did you have information connecting the Trump campaign to the hack of the DNC?” Gowdy asked.

“No,” Farkas admitted.

“So when you say, ‘We knew,’ the reality is you knew nothing,” Gowdy asked later during the deposition.

“Correct,” Farkas responded.

Gowdy didn’t stop there.

“So when you say ‘knew,’ what you really meant was felt?” he asked.

“Correct,” Farkas answered.

“You didn’t know anything?” Gowdy continued.

“That’s correct,” Farkas responded.

That seems pretty representative of the emptiness of the Russian Collusion hype of 2017 and 2018. The liberals "knew" it was there and pretended it was going to result in Trump's imminent resignation or impeachment/removal.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tim-graham/2020/05/10/obama-official-evelyn-farkas-admitted-she-lied-msnbc-about-collusion

Don't know how she can get elected after all that info has now surfaced.  All that said, last weeks revelations are glorious.  All that was suspected is slowly being proven.

That district is in the NYC area.  Believe me, this will help her more than hurt her.  For reference, AOC is from the 14th district, just south of there, further into the city.  :flush:

55 minutes ago, Rich said:

That district is in the NYC area.  Believe me, this will help her more than hurt her.  For reference, AOC is from the 14th district, just south of there, further into the city.  :flush:

Yeah I get it.  We elected some real beauties too here in CT, like Dick Blumenthal, Chris Murphy, Rosa DeLauro...etc..  :flush: 

39 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

She lied because there literally is no personal cost to her at all.  Under oath behind closed doors with the threat of perjury of course she would tell the truth.   Voters will not hold her accountable for this.   

And that's pretty sad...

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

#winning!

Can't disagree  :lol: 

Just now, Mainecat said:

When your party is a complete failure bring out the old dog and beat it again and again.

Down goes the senate too.

Pathetic.

SO let's be clear you condone and even encourage this type of misleading of the public trust as long as it advances your teams political power?   

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

SO let's be clear you condone and even encourage this type of misleading of the public trust as long as it advances your teams political power?   

Certainly something is amiss between MC's ears. O.o

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

When your party is a complete failure bring out the old dog and beat it again and again.

Down goes the senate too.

Pathetic.

Huh?  Give your head a shake Rich.  Not a fan of either major party, but corruption is corruption and your party has been covering for a lot of it.  You'll be damn lucky to keep the house.